Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else have a mother who's a total bitch?

TheDragon

TheDragon

Hapa Ogrecel
★★★★★
I didn't get the results needed to get into university and my mother has been carrying on non stop like a total fucking bitch telling me how useless I am and how I'm a failure. I told her to shut the fuck up a few times but she still doesn't listen. Funny thing is she isn't smart at all and she never made it into uni at all but she expects me to.

Yeah, that slut's long gone fortunately

I didn't get the results needed to get into university and my mother has been carrying on non stop like a total fucking bitch telling me how useless I am and how I'm a failure. I told her to shut the fuck up a few times but she still doesn't listen. Funny thing is she isn't smart at all and she never made it into uni at all but she expects me to.
average ricecel

She's been telling her gook friends over the phone about how bad I am.

This reveals how stupid she is, SHE ACTUALLY BELIEVES GETTING A DEGREE HAS HUGE VALUE AND HAS FULLY BOUGHT INTO THE DEGREE MEME FOR THE JOB MARKET.

THE REALITY:

apprenticships in accounting or any technical area HAS WAY MORE RELEVEANCE THAN A DEGREE HAS IN THE REAL WORLD

Just get onto a 2 year diploma or apprenticeship in a technical area, Accounting, engineering, graphic design, even computer science.

WAY MORE RELEVENT AND UP TO DATE TO THE CURRENT JOB MARKET WAY MORE VALUED BY EMPLOYERS LESS TIME LESS DEBT

I dont know shit about my parents past tbh, Only that ive seen a bottle of lube in theyre bedroom, Probably what they used to make me and with that is prolly what fucked up my snozz when i came out of the vag, It was prolly too tight to pull me out of there lol

This reveals how stupid she is, SHE ACTUALLY BELIEVES GETTING A DEGREE HAS HUGE VALUE AND HAS FULLY BOUGHT INTO THE DEGREE MEME FOR THE JOB MARKET.

THE REALITY:

apprenticships in accounting or any technical area HAS WAY MORE RELEVEANCE THAN A DEGREE HAS IN THE REAL WORLD

Just get onto a 2 year diploma or apprenticeship in a technical area, Accounting, engineering, graphic design, even computer science.

WAY MORE RELEVENT AND UP TO DATE TO THE CURRENT JOB MARKET WAY MORE VALUED BY EMPLOYERS LESS TIME LESS DEBT
I don't get want to go to uni anyways. Travel is going to take up a lot of my time + I don't want to get myself into ten and thousands of dollars worth of debt. I was thinking about doing accounting before but she told me about how it's a waste.

your mothER is living up to the asian parent stereotype I see
She's been comparing me to her gook friend's sons who are KHHV ricecels but have good grades.

they are full gooks

you are a halfgook

different species
I seriously don't know how they are able to accept the fact they're going to KHHV for life or betabux for some 30+ year old roastie their parents get them.

Stupid bitch gave you stupid genes then blames YOU for that.

Mine threatened to call goverment if i didnt attend for chrismas eve to have my NEETbuxx removed, Idk if she can actually do that but im too tired so i just sat there pretending to be all jolly so i dont have to deal with her lies to the goverment.

She also threatened to take my cat way and much more.

My mom can be a nagger at times, but for the most part she leaves me alone.

Ghosting my mum was the best thing ever. It gifted me so much mental clarity and tranquility

Having a bad mother is a common incel trait. My father is a manlet beta and my mom is a typical alpha whore