[It's Over] Anyone Else Here A "Cutecel"?

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
-
Jan 16, 2020
Today I just found out what a "cutecel" was after browsing the Incels Wiki.

FA9E42B7-306D-4438-AB84-0C31E88E6179.jpeg

https://incels.wiki/w/Cutecel

I always knew I couldn't get a girlfriend because of this, I just didn't know there was a name for it. But I guess I'm a cutecel.

I'm 23 years old and look 16. I am also short and have a higher sounding, low-T voice and can't grow a beard.

Beyond over.

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

Non NT=Death
-
Jan 19, 2019
Shit this description actually fits me very well

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
Sep 30, 2019
San Salvador

San Salvador

Freecel
-
May 27, 2018
"Decile chart"
Yeah nigga we out here and shit being eloquent n shieeeeet. 10 scale? Fuck on that shit, boi, we decile chart now:feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
Dec 27, 2019
Nope I'm an ugly ogre

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Maycel
-
May 26, 2018
If you posted this on R9K they would've probably told you to trapmaxx.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
-
May 2, 2018
just be a cutecel while norwooding theory

Billowel

Billowel

Captain
-
May 28, 2019
being a fag is a sin so i am quite happy that this forum is faggot free(a faggot seeking redemption is fine but a fag being a fag isn't)

FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
-
May 3, 2018
To look feminine and be a Manlet? Giga Over.

I am the opposite.. an Ogre who is martial arts maxed, gym maxed, archery maxed and no one cares. This is a testament that if you are unattractive, hobbies will never help you. My face is deformed so I am obviously a misogynist and deserve a slow and painful death from being alone. Plus my joints are fucked so it is ok to bully me for things outside of my control. I hate this shit ball.

AloneInDarkness

AloneInDarkness

Future Lottery Winner
-
Jan 14, 2020
A cutecel would if NT would have it easy fitting into an soy office environment unlike an ugly cel but you’d get RAPED HARD in prison.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Nov 8, 2017
Salvador66 is the original cutecel

NEETard

NEETard

Commander
-
Jul 3, 2019
this. knajjd is a fakecel, he can get any young girl, and he admitted that he lost his virginity, plus he's moneymaxxed.
Wow a non virgin mod. Whats next, a female mod who enforces a no sexism rule? This place will be cucked in no time

PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
Oct 1, 2018
I'm a ricecel ogre. Unfortunate. I would rather be a "cutecel"

muharremabi

muharremabi

Commander
-
Jul 10, 2019
this. knajjd is a fakecel, he can get any young girl, and he admitted that he lost his virginity, plus he's moneymaxxed.
Cope. I admit he has a pretty fucking good face. I'd rate his face as +7/10 but you do realize he is fucking 5'2? When you look cute people assume you're weak and gay. Add to that being manlet you're cursed with being a lifelong incel. I had a friend back in high school whose height was 5'1 with cute pretty boy face and people bullied him throughout the year and he had to left the school because of it.

B

BududubNow

Recruit
-
Feb 11, 2020
Well, would fit me pretty well. I'm 27 but am not too high (5'8), weight as much as I did in middle school, and 3 years ago when I didn't have a beard my doctor asked me if I finished middle school (legit question, we were talking about some other guy with the same throat illness I had at that time, whatever). So he wasn't sure if I was even 15-16 years old at that time and I was already a few years in college. Women ignore me, men hate me for some reason. I'm either mocked IRL or ignored.

nihility

nihility

Forever stuck
-
Jul 26, 2019
Cope. I admit he has a pretty fucking good face. I'd rate his face as +7/10 but you do realize he is fucking 5'2? When you look cute people assume you're weak and gay. Add to that being manlet you're cursed with being a lifelong incel. I had a friend back in high school whose height was 5'1 with cute pretty boy face and people bullied him throughout the year and he had to left the school because of it.
I think he had sex at 14

drakon_iz_ada

drakon_iz_ada

Subhuman manlet beta truecel neet
-
May 12, 2018
All cutecels are manlets (Bieber, harry potter, frodo, me etc). I wasted my prime years 13-18 on imageboards and videogames, now it's too late for me. No foid in the world want anything from 23 years old depressed NEET manlet. I wasted my chance and will die virgin

nazianime

nazianime

Unironically A Virgin
-
Apr 16, 2019
Mexican Andy status here. Time to get gobblinmaxxed.

kikecel

kikecel

Why am I living in this never ending torture
-
Sep 10, 2018
I think he has a chance to ascend in SEA since he's white and has a cute face. although being 5'2 is pretty fucking brutal ngl

Colvin76

Colvin76

170.2cm (5'7") Autistic Gymcel
-
Sep 2, 2019
No. Nearly 18 but look early-mid 20s and have a deep voice

happiless

happiless

Overlord
-
May 2, 2018
I used to be a below average cutecel, then I turned into an objectively ugly cutecel, and now I've hit the wall so I'm not cute at all

Einon

Einon

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
Jan 6, 2019
i look young but not cute

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Autistic Anglo-Aryancel
-
Jan 16, 2020
Nah I’m more of a young Vikingcel but I’m sort of a cutecel I guess. I’m quite timid.

Terranigma

Terranigma

Recruit
-
Apr 2, 2019
whats the big deal? just dark triad max if you are too cute and you'll probably get laid. Beat up an incel in front of a femoid or sth like that and she'll get wet. The only problem is that you appear feminine... just prove your manliness.

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
-
Nov 2, 2018
I'm 23 years old and look 16. I am also short and have a higher sounding, low-T voice and can't grow a beard.
I'm 20 and look about 14 or 15
5'6, 4 inch dick, autism, never began
but i'm not "cute"
i'm just not good enough to be average
facially, i'm like a 4 or 3 that ALMOST could be seen as "he looks sort of alright"
but my other stats make me get zero attention

M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
-
Oct 6, 2019
I also look 15. Same with my voice. People don’t call me cute though.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
-
Sep 30, 2019
That gorrila got so much muscles, yet little balls, and has bitch tits, he's on gear no doubt about it. :dafuckfeels:
Lmfao why you talking shit for? Dont disrespect me alright?

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
-
Aug 6, 2018
I'm 20 and look about 14 or 15
5'6, 4 inch dick, autism, never began
but i'm not "cute"
i'm just not good enough to be average
facially, i'm like a 4 or 3 that ALMOST could be seen as "he looks sort of alright"
but my other stats make me get zero attention
I don't think cutecel necessarily means you have to be "cute". Just neantic or however you spell that word that I can never remember.

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
-
Nov 2, 2018
I legit have seen r9k threads talking about "pounding knajjd's butt"
it's fucking disgusting
I don't think cutecel necessarily means you have to be "cute". Just neantic or however you spell that word that I can never remember.
I'm masculine enough that i am not cute
but not masculine enough to where i am Chad or normie
never began