Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else NOT want to kill themselves? What do you have to live for?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Dead serious. What exactly do enjoy so much that's keep you alive?

If you still think you'll become chad and ascend, please explain why.

Sometimes and actually thought about it until I discovered this forum. Now I do what I can to spread the gospel that is riceceldom and uplift others by becoming a footstool for white black and Hispanic incels.
It’s like I discovered my true purpose in my ugly rice life.

Vidya innit?

Family. Plus one friend that I really need to blackpill, or at least redpill. He suffers too much and doesn't realise its not all his fault

Hope for my future.

I've gone roping twice, it's not worth it

I want to die

Sometimes and actually thought about it until I discovered this forum. Now I do what I can to spread the gospel that is riceceldom and uplift others by becoming a footstool for white black and Hispanic incels.

a question that keeps burning in my mind

why does korea, singapore, thailand not give one single fuck about low birth rate?

none of those places even allow immigrants or foreigners to become citizens

at least in the shithole that is the USA, we let anyone in so we have a stupid excuse not to care

Arranged marriage and traveling

Not that i dont have anything to forward to, but why rope? Cutting off life short and never experiencing stuff again, i dont want that. Plus major reason if you rope you get raped by demons for eternity in hell and that does not sound fun

fellow ricecel here but the reason i dont want to rope is because i am waiting for the beta revolution

I don't want to kill myself I just wish I could cease to exist.

As you get older, you live for copes. That and if you get a pet, you live for them too.

i'm white my face is shit but im 6'3 and maybe i can ascend in curry land or asia also i wanna try some cars before i die a mercedes a cool motorbike and a good ass gaming pc with the latest games i also wanna try some drugs so yeah i think i have some shits i look forward too

I'm just curious about the future, tbh. I want to know where this shitshow is going.

I don't want to rope for the simple fact that I categorically refuse to believe that life it's just this, call it cope or whatever, but there must be something more than this joke we call society and the parasites that inhabit it

Copes and not having access to 100% instant death machines like shotguns or more elegant, smooth and painless doctor-ways of suicide like insuline or benzo overdose.

at least in the shithole that is the USA, we let anyone in so we have a stupid excuse not to care
Doesn't allow those from first world countries in easily anymore.
Not that i dont have anything to forward to, but why rope? Cutting off life short and never experiencing stuff again, i dont want that. Plus major reason if you rope you get raped by demons for eternity in hell and that does not sound fun
Question, why would there be such importance placed on letting you know about hell & how you'll land there if you suicide. In such a world of filth why would there suddenly be such concern to prevent suicides yet living a life of suffering is ignored.

The switch in narrative between the old testament & new is quite the contrast too.

Everyone goes to hell as there's not one person that can live by the code set down upon humans by god, no one is free of sin & thus needed Jesus to take on the sin burden but what happened to all those before that act, all in hell right?

Last edited:
If I planned on going out, I would do so with style :cool:

majority of people don't have the balls to kill themselves. even homeless people keep on living

Maybe I can get money. Almost certainly a cope, but it gives me a small hope.

I don't want to kill myself, I have forever to be dead. I live for the cope that things will get better even though literally nothing points to that being the case. Apathetic.

Women want us dead. They hate seeing us ugly men and knowing we exist makes them seethe with anger. Sure I have thought about offing myself but that is what foids want and I would rather ruin their day with my continued existence

I want to become a manager so I can have control over normies and foids and maybe even chads.

HOPE (that one day I will have a 20s gf) is literally the only thing keeping me alive

I don't think any of us truly wants to kill ourselves, just escape the pain within our bodies. That being said, whenever i no longer have access to Godlike copes like weed, i might revert back to being suicidal

Parents and religion mostly, i also want to see what a dumpster fire the future will be, i doubt it's gonna improve.
That is if i don't die from some new disease by 30 or something, considering my luck in life.

Hope of sexbots and AI waifus keep me going. I have nothing else to live for

a question that keeps burning in my mind

why does korea, singapore, thailand not give one single fuck about low birth rate?

none of those places even allow immigrants or foreigners to become citizens

I'm Half-Filipino Half-Chink Ricecel so I mean if I was Korean, Thai, or from Singapore I could give you a better answer, but I will try my best:

Because racism, for Korea at least. It's one of the most ethnically homogeneous nations on earth, along with Japan. I've read that passing down the culture is extremely important in Korea. The problem is, it will most likely lead to their demise and extinction. They need to intermarry with other ethnicities in order to preserve and survive population-wise.

So basically I have no idea.

Originally I was going to wait for this one series I like to end then kill myself, but the riots going on right now are making me feel better then I have in awhile. So I'm kind of conflicted right now.

A possible scenario is that being dead might get me resurrected in another world where the foids are 10x more hypergamous and 100x more evil so am willing to live in this non -reality call earth till the bitter end.

i'm white my face is shit but im 6'3 and maybe i can ascend in curry land or asia also i wanna try some cars before i die a mercedes a cool motorbike and a good ass gaming pc with the latest games i also wanna try some drugs so yeah i think i have some shits i look forward too

Definitely try SEA. You're 6'3 holy shit you will be revered as a God in the Phililppines, Thailand, and Cambodia no joke.
Women want us dead. They hate seeing us ugly men and knowing we exist makes them seethe with anger. Sure I have thought about offing myself but that is what foids want and I would rather ruin their day with my continued existence

From my experience, they only seeth with anger if we uglies interact with foids. Otherwise, we're like animals in a zoo. Stared at or laughed at.

Definitely try SEA. You're 6'3 holy shit you will be revered as a God in the Phililppines, Thailand, and Cambodia no joke.

once again, how? you aint getting shit on tinder in SEA unless you have a really good face

i've tried countless times with multiple fake profiles

once again, how? you aint getting shit on tinder in SEA unless you have a really good face

i've tried countless times with multiple fake profiles

Stop the online dating. In the west, everyone has a dating profile. In EA and SEA, only the uglies and the truly desperate have it. Most decent looking Rice foids don't use it because they don't need to. Rice Stacy foids get stuff handed to them a lot of the time. There's a reason so many Rice Stacy Foids are spoiled as fuck. Also, Tinder isn't as popular worldwide as most think it is. It's really only popular in South Korea in EA, and a lot of the time it's just foreigners.

But if OP actually goes to SEA himself he will be revered. I've seen it when I visited with my family when I was younger. Trust me.

Stop the online dating. In the west, everyone has a dating profile. In EA and SEA, only the uglies and the truly desperate have it. Most decent looking Rice foids don't use it because they don't need to. Rice Stacy foids get stuff handed to them a lot of the time. There's a reason so many Rice Stacy Foids are spoiled as fuck. Also, Tinder isn't as popular worldwide as most think it is. It's really only popular in South Korea in EA, and a lot of the time it's just foreigners.

But if OP actually goes to SEA himself he will be revered. I've seen it when I visited with my family when I was younger. Trust me.

"tinder is not real life"

bruh please fuck off

no incel is going to approach in SEA in a language he doesn't speak in a place where going to jail forever is super easy

everyone in SEA uses instagram, btw

"tinder is not real life"

bruh please fuck off

no incel is going to approach in SEA in a language he doesn't speak in a place where going to jail forever is super easy

everyone in SEA uses instagram, btw

You'll go to jail forever if you do dumb shit like stealing or being a pedo or murder. You won't go to jail for fucking sheesh.

Everyone in SEA uses instagram so they know there's 6'3 Chad out there. So if OP goes to SEA then he'll be fine the foids will come to him.