Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else noticing more couples?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
They’re fucking everywhere, holding hands and being really close to each other.
I usually see one or two every time i’m out but it was crazy today. I think I saw close to 10 young couples.

I actually kinda sperged out on one of the couples. When I saw them I clenched my fist and shook my head in an autistic, angry manner. This resulted in them moving away from me slightly.

the Christmas/ New Year period is forever ruined for me because some years ago around this time I thought a foid liked me and it was the first and only time I talked to a foid in a casual setting one on one for an hour.
Seeing couples now is just extra brutal.

Its "cuffing season" as normshit would say.

I'm the only single white man in my town at my age. Probably the only incel at my age too.

"My view has been ruined by a couple" - Elliott Rodger 2014

I fucking hate seeing couples

They’re fucking everywhere, holding hands and being really close to each other.
I usually see one or two every time i’m out but it was crazy today. I think I saw close to 10 young couples.

I actually kinda sperged out on one of the couples. When I saw them I clenched my fist and shook my head in an autistic, angry manner. This resulted in them moving away from me slightly.

the Christmas/ New Year period is forever ruined for me because some years ago around this time I thought a foid liked me and it was the first and only time I talked to a foid in a casual setting one on one for an hour.
Seeing couples now is just extra brutal.
Also lol at the spergout. I don't do that but normie couples are visibly uncomfortable if I'm around them.

I'm seeing more couples too

Hunting season :feelsokman:
Gunman

Last edited:
not really havnt ben outside in months

Prolly because of social distancing. I also heard there are many corona pregnancies due to this.

Prolly because of social distancing. I also heard there are many corona pregnancies due to this.
Only boomers and degenerates have kids.
I’m talking about highschool and college couples. That’s the real suifuel.

One mans girlfriend is another incels wet dream :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

Definitely. I live in a pretty busy apartment and always see couples when I'm throwing out the trash or hear them laughing and flirting and walking in when they get in late (i'm usually up watching youtube in bed and can hear them being joyous just right outside)

I think papers and reports say relationships are going down but I just don't see it. Couples everywhere and it's starting to piss me off. Especially hook up culture during this pandemic. Every fucking normie goes out to meet strangers and goes to parties and don't follow the rules or social rules. And they have sex and make out and have friends and do all the fun stuff. They get to enjoy life.

Then you have all of us incels doing literally the best thing for the whole world right now (not having kids and isolating) and we kept getting shit on everyday of our lives. Making us want to kill ourselves as each day passes because we just can't fucking win. WHY WAS I BORN IF I CANT FUCKING ENJOY ANYTHING ARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this, i remember when i first heard of it i wanted to kill myself, they fuck different chads during summer and get a cuddle/fuck buddy for winter

this, i remember when i first heard of it i wanted to kill myself, they fuck different chads during summer and get a cuddle/fuck buddy for winter
Yes that's exactly how it is to be a foid/NT.

Don't leave your house unless absolutely necessary theory

Yeah. A lot of people couple up around the holidays

It's "cuffing season." Normies fall into relationships. Those girls who "weren't ready to be in a relationship right now" and had you holding their purses are now pairing off with chadlite or just normie NTs.

It's "cuffing season." Normies fall into relationships. Those girls who "weren't ready to be in a relationship right now" and had you holding their purses are now pairing off with chadlite or just normie NTs.
Jfl this reminds me of the first girl I tried with. She gave me the "not ready" bullshit and deep down even though I wasn't fully blackpilled, I knew she was lying but I let it slide.

A few days later, as if God wanted to show me how over it was, I met up with my normie friend in the library. He asks me if there's anyone in my life right now. I decided to act as if there was, so I showed him the girls Instagram username. His face contorted, then he pulled out his phone and lo and behold, this same girl was in his dms being thirsty. What are the odds?

I just decided to laugh it off and act like I didn't really care about her, but I was THIS CLOSE to crying right there. This same girl that acted asexual with me, always acting like she didn't care about boys, was in this guys dms begging him to date her. Worse, he already has a girlfriend. When he told her that, she pursued him even harder, after seeing his girlfriends picture (brutal Preselectionpill NGL).

I also later found out that she exchanged nudes with multiple dudes, masturbated on facetime to one particular guy I know, and just generally was an absolute whore. But with me, she always talked about how she was healing from her past relationship, how she was "done with boys" etc.

If a girl every tells you she's not ready, bash her skull in. I can assure you that same girl has sent nudes to multiple Chad's, begging them to fuck her.

this
I think papers and reports say relationships are going down but I just don't see it. Couples everywhere and it's starting to piss me off. Especially hook up culture during this pandemic. Every fucking normie goes out to meet strangers and goes to parties and don't follow the rules or social rules. And they have sex and make out and have friends and do all the fun stuff. They get to enjoy life.
That's because the media is obsessed with making fun of ugly males and goading them with clickbait stories about people not getting into relationships that much anymore.

Not really, İ either see girlfriends :soy:, or tall blonde chads with girls. İ rarely see normies with gfs, just some occasional low tier normie with gook foid

Jfl this reminds me of the first girl I tried with. She gave me the "not ready" bullshit and deep down even though I wasn't fully blackpilled, I knew she was lying but I let it slide.

A few days later, as if God wanted to show me how over it was, I met up with my normie friend in the library. He asks me if there's anyone in my life right now. I decided to act as if there was, so I showed him the girls Instagram username. His face contorted, then he pulled out his phone and lo and behold, this same girl was in his dms being thirsty. What are the odds?

I just decided to laugh it off and act like I didn't really care about her, but I was THIS CLOSE to crying right there. This same girl that acted asexual with me, always acting like she didn't care about boys, was in this guys dms begging him to date her. Worse, he already has a girlfriend. When he told her that, she pursued him even harder, after seeing his girlfriends picture (brutal Preselectionpill NGL).

I also later found out that she exchanged nudes with multiple dudes, masturbated on facetime to one particular guy I know, and just generally was an absolute whore. But with me, she always talked about how she was healing from her past relationship, how she was "done with boys" etc.

If a girl every tells you she's not ready, bash her skull in. I can assure you that same girl has sent nudes to multiple Chad's, begging them to fuck her.
This is brutal af. One of the most brutal coming of age blkpill origin stroy I've heard

This is brutal af. One of the most brutal coming of age blkpill origin stroy I've heard
Imagine how suicidal i was after experiencing that. That's potent suifuel. I don't even like remembering it because it reminds me about how over it is.

It hurts just reading it man. I'm glad I haven't had experience like this (yet), it would absolutely ruin me

No I keep my head down. And cause of Corona there is barely females on the bus. Which is a good thing.

are you sub 3/10 5'10?

THIS IS NOT FUCKING FAIR, the news is telling me people are dying of covid and going broke, yet there are sex-havers all over parading their exclusive love and rubbing it in our love-poor faces