Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Anyone else severely depressed?

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
Alls I do is sleep, jerkoff, eat, watch youtube, but mostly sleep. I feel pathetic sometimes. This lifestyle further puts me in a hole of being alone my entire life.

But that's all I particularly want to do, you're living the life.

I can see why it's appealing if you're a wagecel. Idk what to say. I guess I should stop complaining. It does do a number on your mental health tho

i felt more 'authentic' living that sort of life tbh

Alls I do is sleep, jerkoff, eat, watch youtube, but mostly sleep. I feel pathetic sometimes. This lifestyle further puts me in a hole of being alone my entire life.
You must have an appointment with a doctor and take some meds, depression is a disease and you deserve so much more than this!

If it weren't for Covid/BLM, I wouldn't be. If anything, I'm more stressed. I live in LA and the nigger worship and mask compliance here is through the charts. Thankfully, I haven't had any bad run ins with any blacks.

i am pathetic 24/7. i have been feeling okay lately.

The human mind is not made to LDAR. You should try to find something to do, even if it's just something small; maybe pick up an instrument or go to the gym. Hell, even running once a day would improve your state of mind by quite a bit.

hell im envious

I have not slept properly in a decade

Thats my life for the last 10 years. I dont jerk off anymore i forgot how an orgasm feels so i have a low sexdrive. i don't know what is supposed to be fun in life
I would get jewpills but in the country i life in if you tell them you got depression they will lock you up psychiatric ward