Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else wasted a lot of time in the gym ?

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
For years i thought if i get the right body, i would get females. I used to train with a chadlite friend who gave me tips. I improved body-wise but the dating life never got better. Only got compliments from guys here and there and wasted a lot of money on supplements like many other gymcels.

After i found out that it is all about height, jaw and race i knew it was over. No gym for your face, no gym for your height. I felt very defeated. Now i look at my chadlite friend, i know why he is successful with girls. The guy is a bit taller than 6ft and has a masculine jaw...of course him getting muscular actually improved his dating life.

What a waste of time and energy, when you are think you are improving yourself, but actually are not because you lack the attractive physical features.

Last edited:
Man, I'm glad I never wasted any time in the gym. It's good only for health purposes, unless you're healthy and feel comfortable with your own body, which I do. Besides, you're absolutely right. Body is important? No doubt, but nothing replaces race, face, and height.

a few combined months only

Nope and am very thankful for that.