Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Approaching girls in the gym is creepy. And girls NEVER approach first..

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
But these rules don't apply if chad is involved (id also be willing to wager a months pay that it was a white guy)

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/cGNl-hROzzQ?si=ZDQ9RdhKMQTC5Wcj

apologies for the absolutely cancer video, youtube for some reason showed it to me, but it caught my attention.

SHE approached a guy first, in the GYM (foids say approaching them in the gym is creepy though?)

Ezgif 5 14cdc51841

You should approach some curry foids.

Her fuckig voice:feelsree:
l0HlQsJxhlKZtEM9y.webp

Her fuckig voice:feelsree:
l0HlQsJxhlKZtEM9y.webp
idk why youtube recommends this shit to me. every time i have a youtube short with a foid i dislike it and the algorithm really thinks "maybe this time it'll be different"

only chad gets approached

But muh just be confident and approach bro, foids never approach first bro :soy::redpill:

Those Brazzer ads are really making me want curry pussy tbh
i used to be a supervisor and was training a curry foid who was 18 years old. i was having a close look at her since she was right beside me and i noticed she had feint hairs growing on her upper lip

curry foids are pretty gross, to be fair the genetic pool in india is quite fucked for whatever reason.

still, a curry foid looks like a giga goddess compared to a black foid

idk why youtube recommends this shit to me. every time i have a youtube short with a foid i dislike it and the algorithm really thinks "maybe this time it'll be different"
i made a post about jewtube yesterday
its been pissing me off lately with the foid videos

Doesn’t matter if she’s powerless against me (in Minecraft)

Her voice gave me ear cancer next time post a warning

That’s not ‘Jasmine’ that’s Ling Ling.

Why does she talk like that? It’s horrible to listen to, and sounds ghetto/masculine.

Why does she talk like that? It’s horrible to listen to, and sounds ghetto/masculine.
she's asian, i'm betting 99% she is only into white guys, and talks like that to try and sound less asian and more "american"

Shes annoying as fuck

typicalchad vs Santa Claus maxxed
I only engage with videos that have foids who don't talk and are almost naked doing something slutty. And instead of disliking a talking video that I know are just annoying talking I scroll past not even hovering a mouse over it or letting it center on my screen since both at tracked depending if on computer or app since app tracks a ton especially on IG reels. If I do end up watching it do not dislike. Go to history and remove that video from history. Then actively watch some slutty videos to cleanse my profile and re-bias it to just thirst traps and my hobbies

I only engage with videos that have foids who don't talk and are almost naked doing something slutty. And instead of disliking a talking video that I know are just annoying talking I scroll past not even hovering a mouse over it or letting it center on my screen since both at tracked depending if on computer or app since app tracks a ton especially on IG reels. If I do end up watching it do not dislike. Go to history and remove that video from history. Then actively watch the some slutty videos to cleanse my profile and re-bias it to just thirst traps and my hobbies
i only use shorts style of videos on mobile so no mouse tracking.

she's asian, i'm betting 99% she is only into white guys, and talks like that to try and sound less asian and more "american"
Yeah she’s seriously overdoing the Americanism. :feelskek: Makes her sound so cringe.

i used to be a supervisor and was training a curry foid who was 18 years old. i was having a close look at her since she was right beside me and i noticed she had feint hairs growing on her upper lip

curry foids are pretty gross, to be fair the genetic pool in india is quite fucked for whatever reason.

still, a curry foid looks like a giga goddess compared to a black foid
A lot of women have this, most wax their upper lip I believe, but I do see it more often with south and west Asian women, and some Latina women that leave it.