Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The truth about girls approaching guys

G

gaychico

Banned
-
I once read this thing about a girl who went out "gaming" and using female pua tricks to pick guys up in the middle of the highway or some shit. I cringed so hard when I read this. Girls avoid doing this shit like the plague because it makes them look blackpilled.

There is an element of truth in "girls approach guys". What they do is approach the guy and stand like 1cm away from him for like 5-10 minutes so the dude literally does not even have to turn his neck or move whatsoever and he just has to say "hello" to get the conversation going. This is the truth about "girls approach guys". Everything else is cope.

gaychico

Greycel​

JoinedFeb 4, 2024Posts10

GrAY thread.

I once read this thing about a girl who went out "gaming" and using female pua tricks to pick guys up in the middle of the highway or some shit. I cringed so hard when I read this. Girls avoid doing this shit like the plague because it makes them look blackpilled.

There is an element of truth in "girls approach guys". What they do is approach the guy and stand like 1cm away from him for like 5-10 minutes so the dude literally does not even have to turn his neck or move whatsoever and he just has to say "hello" to get the conversation going. This is the truth about "girls approach guys". Everything else is cope.
Dnr

HOLY COPE
Women THROW THEMSELVES at CHAD. They walk up to him, grab his crotch and say "There is a empty bathroom around the corner, mind if I suck you off?"
This is LITERALLY how sex havers get sex, men are biologically insanely fucking lazy and if they don't succeed doing absolutely nothing, they straight up give up (there is a reason why 100% of STEM graduates have an IQ in the 120s, cause they never really have to study ever).
If women don't RAPE YOU without doing anything, it is over for you.

I know from personal experience that girls DO approach guys. My brother constantly has chicks approaching him, he literally puts no effort into pursuing women they just come to him. Anyone who tells you they don’t is full of shit

I know from personal experience that girls DO approach guys. My brother constantly has chicks approaching him, he literally puts no effort into pursuing women they just come to him. Anyone who tells you they don’t is full of shit
yes lol, happend to my old normie friends too

Incels get approached by women too.
Example:
"Hi, couldnt help myself not to approach and tell you how ugly you are"
then leaves him a suicide hotline phone number.

So yeah dont lose hope yet

Comedy? I'm sorry, but you confused this website for soyjak dot party or 4cuck. This isn't a place for comedy. This is a safe haven for incels.
:lul: :lul:

Truth be told,

foids aren't shy or have "low-self-esteem" like the red pill community likes to suggest... they will absolutely go up to / go out of their way for guys that they truly want, that they truly want to reproduce and raise kids with. It's hardwired into their DNA, it has nothing to do with conditioning or whatever the faggy left likes to constantly shove down our throats. Fact of the matter is... if you're the "guy" in the room (which could be a thousand - for example), she will ignore every single speck of all of them just to find Prince Charming and if she can't? She'll purposely sabotage her own livelihood (taking care of herself physically, mentally, etc.) just so she can spite the rest of mankind. This is why foids don't deserve to have freedom, they will fuck things up if they don't get their way. Most of us are invisible or are, at most, looked as a foid's bodybag whenever they need assistance or a sacrifice.

It's that simple. It's that fucked up, yes. Foids act on instinct when the time comes and when that time comes, be ready to be exploited / used as a disposable commodity in the game the cunt plays to satisfy (selfishly) her own bullshit desires.

Was he banned for his name?

If they don't approach at the very least they will make it easy for him.

Truth be told,

foids aren't shy or have "low-self-esteem" like the red pill community likes to suggest... they will absolutely go up to / go out of their way for guys that they truly want, that they truly want to reproduce and raise kids with. It's hardwired into their DNA, it has nothing to do with conditioning or whatever the faggy left likes to constantly shove down our throats. Fact of the matter is... if you're the "guy" in the room (which could be a thousand - for example), she will ignore every single speck of all of them just to find Prince Charming and if she can't? She'll purposely sabotage her own livelihood (taking care of herself physically, mentally, etc.) just so she can spite the rest of mankind. This is why foids don't deserve to have freedom, they will fuck things up if they don't get their way. Most of us are invisible or are, at most, looked as a foid's bodybag whenever they need assistance or a sacrifice.

It's that simple. It's that fucked up, yes. Foids act on instinct when the time comes and when that time comes, be ready to be exploited / used as a disposable commodity in the game the cunt plays to satisfy (selfishly) her own bullshit desires.
:yes::yes::yes:

They seldom approach, and if they do it is half-assed, and only when it is Chad.

It's over.

A girl approached me recently but unfortunately it was in a dream!

In reality I think it's REALLY REALLY rare. I'm not even convinced Chad gets it. He just has more success when he approaches.

90% of foids will do every single step of the "approach" for the chad except actually verbally asking him out/asking for sex.

It is implied shes throwing herself at him and he just has to say a couple words for her to suck his dick

the other 10% are just rabid whores who will rape him on first contact and beg him for his cum because the instincts are too strong

HOLY COPE
Women THROW THEMSELVES at CHAD. They walk up to him, grab his crotch and say "There is a empty bathroom around the corner, mind if I suck you off?"
This is LITERALLY how sex havers get sex, men are biologically insanely fucking lazy and if they don't succeed doing absolutely nothing, they straight up give up (there is a reason why 100% of STEM graduates have an IQ in the 120s, cause they never really have to study ever).
If women don't RAPE YOU without doing anything, it is over for you.
>Holy cope

The most stealthy IT spy

If a woman *did* approach me, I would be instantly suspicious that something was up. Either she pitied me, or got put up to it.

Never, ever, EVER, trust a woman who "just wants to be friendly". Don't try to be friends with them. They will be relieved when you stop and/ or die.