Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Are all people competing for everything?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
you eat or you get eaten? Is that it in this world?

i want to believe it was better in the past aside from wars, not everyone was so arrogant and people actually needed each other and had manners

Are we all competing for life? Competing for what exactly? Pussy? I value friendships more than some random whores and I did that always, bros before hoes,I wish some people were like me,I never competed for a whore and never will, because that’s the right way

not everyone can win we are mostly losers

if that’s it we must find a way to fight back

Pretty much yeah.

Only men.

Women get everything offered to them by men who are competing
Men are foid's slaves in this society. That was the reason our ancestors chose to give fewer rights to foids and they were true to do so.
But don't worry it'll change as soon as society collapses, it won't take more than a century.

Only men.

Men are foid's slaves in this society. That was the reason our ancestors chose to give fewer rights to foids and they were true to do so.
But don't worry it'll change as soon as society collapses, it won't take more than a century.
i liked the avi i'm a fan of the gypsy crusader

Only men.

Only men.

:feelsdevil:

yes bro it turned to total shit a few decades ago, guys desperate for status and pussy will do anything

Are we all competing for life? Competing for what exactly? Pussy? I value friendships more than some random whores and I did that always, bros before hoes,I wish some people were like me,I never competed for a whore and never will, because that’s the right way
based AF

Same for me, thought it's hard to have friends too. I am a friendcel

It's a mog or get mogged world

Indeed nothing but competition.

It's because the world is led astray by the Devil. These are signs of end times.

Nothing grows here, these are utter barren lands, and normies are living lies.

It's because the world is led astray by the Devil. These are signs of end times.

Nothing grows here, these are utter barren lands, and normies are living lies.
Yep, at least before people helped each other much more cuz they needed it

you eat or you get eaten? Is that it in this world?

i want to believe it was better in the past aside from wars, not everyone was so arrogant and people actually needed each other and had manners

not everyone can win we are mostly losers

if that’s it we must find a way to fight back
Yep, hairless monkeys. At least when humanity dies, the gorillas can lead the world into a better tomorrow.