Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Are Chinese Girls Into White Guys? Surprising answers

G

guaucel

Major
★★★★★

Well at the end of the day say=/=do , so the girls interviewed must go white cumsacks afterwards.

:feelsrope: this forum reminds me every day that I'm so ugly I can't even score with noodles as a white guy

Interesting that an Asian is willing to do A video on cumskins fucking his women.

cumskins on suicide watch after this tbh. Incoming cope

I would rather nuke them. JFL at traveling to that slave state if the plandemic ever ends.

Well at the end of the day say=/=do , so the girls interviewed must go white cumsacks afterwards.

Doesn’t really matter what they say. Guarantee a white normie walking through the mall could get all of them in ten seconds

Doesn’t really matter what they say. Guarantee a white normie walking through the mall could get all of them in ten seconds
Agreed

man Theres a lot of blackpill memes that became mainstream but I really want this white worshiping asian women to become popular.
I feel like they become like that because nobody is calling them out. Sad to say that majority of asian males are scared to displease milady

man Theres a lot of blackpill memes that became mainstream but I really want this white worshiping asian women to become popular.
I feel like they become like that because nobody is calling them out. Sad to say that majority of asian males are scared to displease milady
Yeah I was fascinated when he actually asked them about white guys thinking they’re easy. More Asian guys need to put that difficult question in front of them and make them uncomfortable

Watching this video reminded me of a Taiwanese news story several years ago about white foreign men claiming that Taiwanese girls were easy. It made national headlines I think because Taiwan is such a boring country with extremely low crime.

Thats what I like about Taiwanese people. They are essentially the middle upper class Chinese folks that fled the mainland and established an Island fortress renegade province. And they are super conservative and racist. They still hold on fast to their traditions from ancient times.

Brutal chinapill desu