Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are Norman’s actually taking this COVID isolation thing seriously?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I thought they didn’t care and are still partying and shit? I’m so confused. Do Norman’s care about getting sick or not? I thought only nearcel’s cared about it.

Some of them care.. chad and stacys probably keep partying somehow..
However, lockdowns have absolutely no effect on us so who cares

Some of them care.. chad and stacys probably keep partying somehow..
However, lockdowns have absolutely no effect on us so who cares
I hope this lockdown last forever.

I talk to a few normans and I have determined that they all say they are taking the COVID stuff seriously to virtue signal on social media, while all of them go out and party and do drugs and have sex while being praised for being such a considerate person for staying inside on social media.

I hope this lockdown last forever.
That moment when u hear normies whining about how unbearable being in a lockdown is while u never got out of your basement for a decade and even when u get out, your in ur disgusting introverted mind and don't interact with anyone );

All I know is that I will be extremely disillusioned and depressed in the coming months as places slowly reopen.