Are waiting for your life to begin, or are you waiting for it to end?

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

I want out
★★★★
37d 8h 21m
For me, I’m stuck in purgatory, my life has never began for me to start contemplating about death. I’ve been stuck in the same state for decades, waiting for something to happen. I mean isn’t it more rational to start accepting and embracing the thought of death AFTER you’ve experienced life to an extent? I find it extremely contradicting for me to be suicidal while simultaneously still yearning to live. It’s an awful mental state to have.

A701F7C4-8EEB-42E6-A76A-AE9F62603D02.jpeg

St. Augustine contemplating the mystery of the trinity.

Last edited:
fellofix

fellofix

incelecni
★★★
3d 10h 51m
if you cant relate to OP youre fakecel and should be banned instantly

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
27d 4h 50m
For me it is too late. I am definitely waiting for it to end because I have passed a point where there's any possibility of ascending.

MartinLutherCoon

MartinLutherCoon

alcoholic failurecel
★★★★★
60d 7h 54m
im waiting for it to end. i have fucked up everything including my mind.

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Recruit
★★★
3d 37m
It's too late for me too.
I'm frustrated as fuck. 26yo, mentally fucked up, nothing happened in my life, I rotted for the "best years of my life".
I've been waiting for it to begin until 22yo, and then I knew it was over. So yeah basically rn I'm just waiting to see if I can cope with being a slave of the capitalist society. If I can't cope, I'll rope.

Uglyme

Uglyme

I'm longing for the sweet embrace of death
★★★★★
41d 11h 26m
I'm waitingto die

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

Major
★★★★
31d 15h 36m
I don’t have a life, and I have no memories of the past 4 years. I just went to school, and went back home for 1500 days.

I’ve spent thousands of hours playing the same old videogames on my shitty dinosaur computer. While checking social media once in a while, I’ve witnessed my peers gone through experiences, built and broken relationships, live, grow up, change. They’ve graduated before me and moved on to new stages of their life; definitely set up for success. I’m still stuck in highschool, doing the same menial shit. This last year I tried, but I didn’t make good friends, and I got rejected. My oneitis is going to start college a few months from now, she’ll be having fun going to parties, new places, making friends, dating, having sex. and I’ll see it all on my phone while I sit down in special ed.

werty1457

werty1457

3.5/10 mixed racecel, youngcel & mentalcel
★★★
18d 12h 8m
I'm basically dead

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
81d 10h 25m
I exist to drink alcohol

TINMAN

TINMAN

Existence is cope
★★★
70d 19h 45m
I remember that shit. From the moment I was a kid I believed in that. I kept telling myself, "maybe in grade school it will get better", "maybe once I go to middle school it'll get better", "Maybe in highschool it will get better", "Maybe in college it will get better". Now I've just recently graduated a STEM degree and nothing has changed. Every time I switched schools would try to do better but now I've used up all of my chances.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

The Veiled Prophet of ☽Incelabad☾
★★★★★
66d 12m
My life begins when I begin sallekhana and ends when I complete it.

jet112

jet112

Bodycel & Mentalcel
★★
2d 16h 52m
i just want to be left alone

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Neurodivergent intersectional axis
★★
100d 11h 8m
I am already dead, and the rest of my life is merely a lease on time that I can't afford to pay for.

Last edited:
Quarantined

Quarantined

Recruit
★★★
17d 7h 27m
For me, I’m stuck in purgatory, my life has never began for me to start contemplating about death. I’ve been stuck in the same state for decades, waiting for something to happen. I mean isn’t it more rational to start accepting and embracing the thought of death AFTER you’ve experienced life to an extent? I find it extremely contradicting for me to be suicidal while simultaneously still yearning to live. It’s an awful mental state to have.

View attachment 262819
Summers going to be torture with women walking alround almost naked kissing chads and normies

Introvert

Introvert

★★
4d 16h 38m
I wait for my life to begin. I will cultmaxx, enlighten the world with my superior knowledge and fight all degeneracy. Everyone is eventually going to follow me.

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

Master of Personality
4d 1h 36m
Waiting for becoming competent enough to get retribution without facing any consequences for it

Smitty

Smitty

ADDcel, Victim of single motherhood #2012940140
★★★★
1d 23h 59m

View attachment 262819
Brutal, I am sorry this happened to you, its not your fault.

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
3d 17h 7m
For me it is too late. I am definitely waiting for it to end because I have passed a point where there's any possibility of ascending.

toyotacel

toyotacel

Officer
★★
13d 1h 17m
I'm waiting for it to end brocel, I'm 29, I'm not young anymore.

"The child is grown, the dream is gone" -Pink Floyd