Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are women evil?

R

righteouscel

-
I feel like just the fact that this website exists and the blackpill should say it all but is it really something bad in them that makes them like that or is it out of their control and just choosing the best genes for her babies?

Ika-Sama had similar thoughts after discovering my relatives.

The Bible specifically didn't detail female rights or feminism because of this exact reason

I feel like just the fact that this website exists and the blackpill should say it all but is it really something bad in them that makes them like that or is it out of their control and just choosing the best genes for her babies?
Yes they are, with subhumans.

The Bible specifically didn't detail female rights or feminism because of this exact reason
It also warned about toilet nature with the example of eve, GrAY mang

What's evil is subjective. Foids are animals who want to breed with Chad. Men are animals who want to breed with a wider variety of foids. As a result we get treated like shit by foids, which we (You) perceive as evil according to your definition of evil. If you had a sex slave foid to fuck whenever you please, you wouldn't perceive foids as evil. Why? Obviously because you wouldn't find your wonderful fuck toy to be evil since it's a nice hole for you to cum in. And your fuckhole would be a foid, therefore it would be a non-evil foid and thereby foid would not be equal to evil

What's evil is subjective. Foids are animals who want to breed with Chad. Men are animals who want to breed with a wider variety of foids. As a result we get treated like shit by foids, which we (You) perceive as evil according to your definition of evil. If you had a sex slave foid to fuck whenever you please, you wouldn't perceive foids as evil. Why? Obviously because you wouldn't find your wonderful fuck toy to be evil since it's a nice hole for you to cum in. And your fuckhole would be a foid, therefore it would be a non-evil foid and thereby foid would not be equal to evil
She would still be evil for leaving out other men

Women are evil, but simps are even worse.

Who else here is more evil than females?

Women are weak.

Yeah i mean not only them but foids are at a whole other level.

Female nature is what it is, neither evil nor good - we simply consider it to be evil as we are on the losing end.
they are lying deprived shits .

they torture animals for money too , just saying

I wouldn’t say they are evil. However, they are beyond privileged in today’s society they are literally living on easy mode

they are lying deprived shits .

they torture animals for money too , just saying

Black:

Screenshot from 2021 12 06 08 18 34

White:

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185718323Sunday, March 20, 2016 12:38 PM CDT
"rpg or rp game" Do you also consider an "RPG" as being a game in the roles are programmed and interative, whereas "RP" games focus solely on "imagining" that the game has those capabilities?
Re: Think of ANY OBJECT
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185718520Sunday, March 20, 2016 12:41 PM CDT
Boolean rings are the preferred item.
Re: i don't get how I even liked ot in the first place
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#186213501Sunday, March 27, 2016 8:31 PM CDT
Simple. It is due to the Dunning-Kruger effect. It would seem that you classify the social and intellectual capabilities of other users relative to your own capabilities/intelligence. Consequently, you perceive other users as "proficient" merely because they are similar to you. This, of-course, would assume that you perceive yourself as having superior intelligence, which is evident, given that you are a neuro-typical narcissist. Off-Topic is merely a medium for "regular" imbeciles to chat. That is why you are attempting to disconnect yourself.
Re: how do kids even get the succ at age 12
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#186213924Sunday, March 27, 2016 8:36 PM CDT
"u gotta be frum da hood to kno" Indeed. African Americans will perform any action to mitigate their primitive desires.

Yea I learned that very young, seeing how my dad was and is treated in my parent’s “marriage”

Evil implies conscious intent.

Women are way too stupid to be evil.

If you look closely enough at anyone's actions you'll find agency where there is none.

Yea I learned that very young, seeing how my dad was and is treated in my parent’s “marriage”

Good try, though I'll answer pre-Fluoxetine for your sake.

His treatment was having someone else pay bills as he battered that person regularly.

They are blind force of nature...

Black:

View attachment 674573

White:

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185718323Sunday, March 20, 2016 12:38 PM CDT
"rpg or rp game" Do you also consider an "RPG" as being a game in the roles are programmed and interative, whereas "RP" games focus solely on "imagining" that the game has those capabilities?
Re: Think of ANY OBJECT
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185718520Sunday, March 20, 2016 12:41 PM CDT
Boolean rings are the preferred item.
Re: i don't get how I even liked ot in the first place
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#186213501Sunday, March 27, 2016 8:31 PM CDT
Simple. It is due to the Dunning-Kruger effect. It would seem that you classify the social and intellectual capabilities of other users relative to your own capabilities/intelligence. Consequently, you perceive other users as "proficient" merely because they are similar to you. This, of-course, would assume that you perceive yourself as having superior intelligence, which is evident, given that you are a neuro-typical narcissist. Off-Topic is merely a medium for "regular" imbeciles to chat. That is why you are attempting to disconnect yourself.
Re: how do kids even get the succ at age 12
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#186213924Sunday, March 27, 2016 8:36 PM CDT
"u gotta be frum da hood to kno" Indeed. African Americans will perform any action to mitigate their primitive desires.
I mean It IS Like it Is , sheeboons Look Like Shit But they have usually " lower inhib , Just running savages / sluts really .

Probably my cuckest moment but I don't think foids are inherently evil, atleast eviler then men. The existence of Chads, orbiters and beta knights proves this.

Men wouldn' hesitate to bull an incel just for pussy, etc etc.

Women are basically men but they were born with the advantage. If the roles were reversed, men would act the same way as women do rn.

yes, they care only for their self-interest. They take care of themselves first. No matter how nice they seem, they have ulterior motives. A foid pulls strings through her manipulative voice

Yes, they are.
their beasts
yes, they care only for their self-interest. They take care of themselves first. No matter how nice they seem, they have ulterior motives. A foid pulls strings through her manipulative voice
I really do believe they wish death on everyone who doesn't bow down and kiss their feet. They have so much pride and ego because men would do anything for them They are the devil himself

I really do believe they wish death on everyone who doesn't bow down and kiss their feet. They have so much pride and ego because men would do anything for them They are the devil himself
Outside they seems so genuine but in the inside of themselves they are rotten

Good looking isn’t good genes I’m sick of that stupid misconception some people can go from ugly to attractive and the other way round or at different ages. Also there’s a lot of stupid amd short prettyboys . Genes don’t mean shit for face.
The are malevolent because it’s not just about choosing a tiny minority of guys based on looks, it’s the fact that they have a dual mating strategy use men, and are outright malicious towards men they deem unattractive or of no use

My mother has abused me since birth. She whipped me with a bamboo stick despite knowing I had fragile skin