Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are you a autistic and ugly or a NT ugly?

(title)

• Total voters
U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
I genieuly wonder how many autistic uglied compared to NT uglies there is on here. I’m autistic and ugly my self.

I have adhd and I'm ugly

Not every neurodivergent is autistic

None of the three. I am very social (albeit I have lots more time on this forum ATM as I ran out of work) and neurotypical.

Autistic but not ugly

I just look like the kind of guy you just want to pick up by the heels and put their face in a toilet for your own amusement

Grotesquely Deformed Downie :yes::yes::yes::yes:

it’s ovER and beyond

im rEtaRded and ugly.

I don't think I am fully autistic, but I do have low social intelligence and I am also ugly.

They go hand in hand. Your looks are your social skills. If you think you’re ugly but NT, then chances are, you’re not ugly at all.

• Im Autistic and Ugly

social retard and ugly

Look at my name.

Well i've never been diagnosed but I have zero friends and even years ago in highschool i had just 1-2 friends so maybe autistic. As far as ugliness, I've been called "ugly" 2 times - both happened very recently and both from Asian girls. I've been complimented mny times but it was always just ass-kissin so to speak, girls being polite such as: I'm saying "lol i've never seen someone prettier!" and she replies "thanks you're not bad looking yourself" <- that kind of fake bs.

Where else are we supposed to go, Reddit?
An NT individual wouldn't make 100k posts in the first place. He'd spend that time interacting with people in real life.

He's a neet.
Being a NEET is a pretty non-NT trait already.

If you rot behind your PC on an incel forum for that long, there's basically something wrong with you.