Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you kissing a Stacylite that vomits in your mouth but sex is guaranteed afterwards

Are you doing it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
How much vomit we talking?

Of course not. Dafuq kind a question is that. No one is that desperate

:feelspuke::feelskek: These scenarios users create are something else.

I see no reason why I should have to belittle my person to such a degree. I have dignity and pride, after all. I won't accept crumbs or mistreatment.
I'm going insane buddy boyo

Download 12

Do you find yourself cogitating over unfulfilled carnal desires; a proverbial bee in your bonnet, if you will?
High iq words went over my head

Are you troubled or bedevilled by thoughts of unfulfilled desires?
Yes my only cope to the above mentioned problem is looking at boobs/ass/thighs of foids irl

What the fuck did i just read

No, I'm terrified of vomit.

Ok, Then no bad blood between us?
I dont even know you popo, you are good

Dont go like "holy shit! Theres a person on the internet and he says BAD THINGS ABOUT MEEEEE IM GONNA MURDER HIS FAMILY"

no, i am a random fucker on the internet, you would never see me offline, and you should not care about me at the slightest - i am useless for you, and you are useless for me

dont go ape on the internet it is totally useless

I dont even know you popo, you are good

Dont go like "holy shit! Theres a person on the internet and he says BAD THINGS ABOUT MEEEEE IM GONNA MURDER HIS FAMILY"

no, i am a random fucker on the internet, you would never see me offline, and you should not care about me at the slightest - i am useless for you, and you are useless for me

dont go ape on the internet it is totally useless
Ok your overeacting shizoid nigga relax

I'm dying of thirst.

There's no way that she gonna let me fuck her after that I can't trust foids.

Would reverse vomit it on her face, smear it all over her cute face and start fucking her, making her squirt everywhere (in video game)