Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As an incel, you can't have friends.

ropingsoon111

ropingsoon111

Banned
-
They will always lie to you, tell you to "shoot your shot."
Don't know how many times I've heard the term "You miss every shot you don't throw." Or however it fucking goes jfl. I remember taking this advice and the girl I was asking out told me she didn't have any socials, not even a number, or even an email. Then proceeds to tell me to give the number of my 6'4 white friend who was the one to initially give me the advice that led to my total embarrassment.

Thankfully he isn't a dick and rejected her in front of me. If he got her number I'd be pissed and would have went Emergency Room on these fuckers.

Friendship is pointless

Don't know how many times I've heard the term "You miss every shot you don't throw." Or however it fucking goes jfl. I remember taking this advice and the girl I was asking out told me she didn't have any socials, not even a number, or even an email. Then proceeds to tell me to give the number of my 6'4 white friend who was the one to initially give me the advice that led to my total embarrassment.

Thankfully he isn't a dick and rejected her in front of me. If he got her number I'd be pissed and would have went Emergency Room on these fuckers.
Ha ha ha, there are no phones or social networks in the 21st century. She treated you like an idiot

No such thing as friends. Try actually opening up to anybody and watch all your "friends" eventually leaving you.

The truth is your problems are YOUR problems. Nobody gives a fuck. Truly speaking no one gives a fuck about a woman's problems either. Cuz every guy that actually listens just wants to bag her anyway. What you gotta realise is you're basically alone in this world. And if you're not willing to work through your issues and pull yourself up, no one will and I mean that absolutely no one will. Only you can do this.

I just rather LDAR that's my improvement
Based, read everyword, and bookmarked because of the last sentence.

Ha ha ha, there are no phones or social networks in the 21st century. She treated you like an idiot
I asked her for her social, she said "I don't have any."

Then I asked her for her number.
"I don't have one"
(She had her phone in her hand)

Then I said, "do you have an email?"
(She proceeds to laugh and then says no)

Then asks me for the number of my Chad friend. Nice.

I asked her for her social, she said "I don't have any."

Then I asked her for her number.
"I don't have one"
(She had her phone in her hand)

Then I said, "do you have an email?"
(She proceeds to laugh and then says no)

Then asks me for the number of my Chad friend. Nice.
She's a Witch

There are no friends for your autism

Friends are for normies

As an incel you can't have friends because anyone above a 3 won't wanna speak to you. Even a fatcel in class didn't wanna speak to me because I look weird. Fatcels aren't treated as badly as normal weight truecels because someone can be fat but not look weird like how a slim truecel, who's face is messed up can

As an incel you can't have friends because anyone above a 3 won't wanna speak to you. Even a fatcel in class didn't wanna speak to me because I look weird. Fatcels aren't treated as badly as normal weight truecels because someone can be fat but not look weird like how a slim truecel, who's face is messed up can
The reality is you’ll just be a jester if you’re an incel