Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Asian cuck culture

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
In the recent study about facial attractiveness I posted the authors made a speculation as to why Asian men have evolved to be less attractive than whites or blacks:

We can do this if we assume that, just like the arctic tundra conditions of Europe, the mountainous expanses of Asian lead to a lifestyle of difficult agriculture. Several males may be required to support a single female as is currently the practice in the polyandrous Tibetan culture [31]. Such a society would show sexual selection for feminine features as a highly feminine female would be able to attract the support during child rearing of one, or more, productive partners.

Ricecels have been cuckolds since aeons ago :lul: :lul:

Although I have my doubts on this hypothesis as rice culture has been monogamous for at least the last few hundred years.

Imagine having cuckoldry in your ancestry and history

I don't see how such a society would even function. So men were hypergamous in Tibetan polyandrous culture? Multiple men sharing a single Stacy even though they wouldn't be able to pass on their genes (due to long gestation times and the wear and tear on the female's body due to multiple births)? It seems like a polyandrous society is broken by nature and would eventually revert to the more natural state. I just can't believe any man would choose to be a cuckold rather than breed with one of the many unpaired women who would be left over from these "reverse harems."

if you're a man ur a cuck

I don't see how such a society would even function. So men were hypergamous in Tibetan polyandrous culture? Multiple men sharing a single Stacy even though they wouldn't be able to pass on their genes (due to long gestation times and the wear and tear on the female's body due to multiple births)? It seems like a polyandrous society is broken by nature and would eventually revert to the more natural state. I just can't believe any man would choose to be a cuckold rather than breed with one of the many unpaired women who would be left over from these "reverse harems."
Well look at "open relationships" today :soy:

I am sadly a ricecel. :(
I am sadly a ricecel :(

They look the same though

We currycels and fellow ricecels have authority beaten into us. There's no "do what you want, I don't give a fuck" attitude. Your parents and other older authority figure dictate everything you do from day one so you can be a good little cog.

Only those that can rebel can succeed. Most of us are not capable cause we don't know how or are looked upon as deviants.

a lot of ethnic cultures are cucked tbh

In the recent study about facial attractiveness I posted the authors made a speculation as to why Asian men have evolved to be less attractive than whites or blacks:

Although I have my doubts on this hypothesis as rice culture has been monogamous for at least the last few hundred years.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!

It never began fuck me fuck us

As a chinkcel I say rice countries need a purge along with rest of the world for being so cucked.

Cope. Only American niggers are more attractive than gooks because they are mixed with Whites. Pure sub-Saharan niggers are curry tier.

Last edited:
that's why polyandrogy is such a rare phenomenon in human history.

I think most guys (at least back then) would rather engage in warfire or direct combat over the female rather than just drink the soy and accept cuckoldry like that. It goes against our instincts.

Maybe asian men are more neotenous by a simply byproduct of sexual selection in females, who knows? Maybe it has nothing to do with sexual selection at all and it just happens that for some reason more neotenous guys passed their genes, maybe all other guys died, maybe a bottleneck effect happened in Asia at some point, it could be a simply coincidence.

I've read an article some time ago where some scientists speculate that the only reason we have baldness today is because at some point in Europe male population decreased considerably and these bald niggas happen to be the few lucky ones to be around and got to fuck several women. Crazy shit tbh

that's why polyandrogy is such a rare phenomenon in human history.

I think most guys (at least back then) would rather engage in warfire or direct combat over the female rather than just drink the soy and accept cuckoldry like that. It goes against our instincts.

I can see polyandrony being possible in exceptional situations. Like in China, there is a one-child policy and many female babies are aborted, so there is an excess of men compared to women. That's why they're discussing the idea to allow women to have two husbands. Even though that idea is unnatural and obscene, at least there's a reason behind it, even though the solution is wrong. (I think China should just ban abortions, so that an equal number of males and females make it to birth, as well as abortion just being evil).

That's not the case in ancient Tibet. There, it seems like they were doing polyandrony for no reason, at least not a good one (I think they claim that a household needs more men to carry things and help with farming?). If equal numbers of men and women are born there, there will be many women left over in who are unmarried, because multiple men are marrying a single woman. So in that situation, I would simply marry one of those leftover women. She would even be grateful because she was unlikely to get married. It doesn't make sense that more men wouldn't think of this obvious solution.

Like OP, I refuse to accept the hypothesis that modern Asian neoteny is a result of this Tibetan tradition of polyandrony. Not only would that mean that all Orientals are descended from this obscure tribe, but that women went against their instincts to select for feminine men, which is unbelievable. Men can rise above their instincts on occasion, due to our ability for rational thought. Women, on the other hand, will pursue masculine men no matter the societal pressures. It's wired into their firmware.

Evolutionary Biological cuckoldry holy fuck
Its almost as bad as Indian famine genetics.

This makes no fucking sense. Chad is supposed to spread the seed, and the cuck only raises the damn kids. The only explanation for this, is like Natural Geographic video I saw on mating strategies in the wild. I forget which species exactly, but the beta males would do sneaky gay ass shit to spread his seed, like literally dig the Chad cum out of a spunked female, while Chad is sleeping, and then sneak his own in.

This makes no fucking sense. Chad is supposed to spread the seed, and the cuck only raises the damn kids. The only explanation for this, is like Natural Geographic video I saw on mating strategies in the wild. I forget which species exactly, but the beta males would do sneaky gay ass shit to spread his seed, like literally dig the Chad cum out of a spunked female, while Chad is sleeping, and then sneak his own in.
:feelspuke:

American-raised noodlewhores are a lost cause. Their self-hatred and fetish for anything white is a product of poor upbringing from their self hating, white cock worshiping mother.

Keep native noodlewhores offline and regulate what they see on tv. The only men they need to see on tv or anywhere else are Asian males.

American-raised noodlewhores are a lost cause. Their self-hatred and fetish for anything white is a product of poor upbringing from their self hating, white cock worshiping mother.

Keep native noodlewhores offline and regulate what they see on tv. The only men they need to see on tv or anywhere else are Asian males.
I need a North Korean noodle.

I need a North Korean noodle.

Are you willing to give up your freedoms, internet access and copes to move to NK to fall in love with a obedient, loyal, feminine woman who knows her role and shuts her mouth, and never worrying about being cucked by PUAs, tyrones and chads?

Are you willing to give up your freedoms, internet access and copes to move to NK to fall in love with a obedient, loyal, feminine woman who knows her role and shuts her mouth, and never worrying about being cucked by PUAs, tyrones and chads?
I was thinking maybe she'd escape and emigrate here. That would be ideal for me.

I was thinking maybe she'd escape and emigrate here. That would be ideal for me.

Once she see a tall white chad, its over. Thats all she'll be thinking about.

DON'T buy into shlomo lies. All races had real men until (((westrenisation))).