Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Assisted Suicide Is Now Available

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
The thing is you're not getting back at anyone. just giving yourself an easy death.

I think it's immoral. If someone wants to kill themselves they should stop being pussies and just fucking do it. They shouldn't put that burden on someone else. I think doctors who euthanize people will never be able to get it off their conscience that they ended a person's life. Even if they feel okay with it at first, it will all come back to haunt them in the end. It's also just plain wrong to euthanize someone because the person being euthanized could just be going through a mental crisis that will eventually pass. It would be murder to euthanize a person who isn't terminally ill and might possibly change their mind later on.
You still can't buy some heroine and kill yourself painless without fucking with anyone, they just want to make you suicide the painful way.

Why do this when you can just go to jail in Norway with the same plane ticket to europe, and LDAR.

Good idea. I'd recommend Sweden though. They will lock you up if you only tell them you are incel.

I'll probably ask these people to kill me when I'm 25-30 years old. Maybe 31 years old just so I can feel the magic flow through me.