Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious At what age will you rope?

• Thread starter Eminemshalfbrother
  • Start date
Eminemshalfbrother

Eminemshalfbrother

Officer
★★★
let’s say your an incel for the rest of your life and you can’t ascend through moneymaxxing(prob gonna happen), what age you gonna rope if at all? What age are you just like, I’m done
Edit: Add current age too

The exact night I turn 30.

I will more likely get killed than rope

I'm already dead

let’s say your an incel for the rest of your life and you can’t ascend through moneymaxxing(prob gonna happen), what age you gonna rope if at all? What age are you just like, I’m done
Edit: Add current age too
I won’t as I don’t want to end up in a cube in Hell.

Prolly 30s or something if my health doesnt get me by then

the night the jewish land i am no longer fir for continued service and denies my va claims and retirement.
I want to go out drinking too much. I want to see my Lord and rest in his presence forever.

Probably never at this point since i'm already over 30.

If u plan your Suicide, u wont execute it never ever. It has to be spontaneous

Around the time I'm 30. I'll be turning 29 this month. If I got homeless earlier though, I'll make quick of the decision right then and there... with a literal rope.

Probably never at this point since i'm already over 30.
How do you keep your sanity? I think most incels have hope that they meet a girl who is somehow different than everyone else. Depending on your genetics, a completely delusional form of hope.
I don't have that. I know that every single woman despises me. And it reflects in my dreams. I have the most cucked dreams because I have given up completely where even my unconscious self can't imagine a woman liking me. But I still want to fuck them so my brain comes up with all kinds of cucked scenarios.

That has not been determined yet.

Currently 36 and definitely before I hit 40.

Roping is the hardest thing you can ever do in life. I would only rope if multiple bad things happened to me like losing my house, my car and my hairline. I am already a manlet so that brings me a constant wave of depression but if I were to tell a number it probably would be in my 30s.

I will probably rope in my early 50s. It seems like a good time. In both a mental and physical sense, I will probably have grown tired of most of my copes. My parents will also be gone at that point, so I wouldn't have any family left (at least none that care about me). I wouldn't want to rot alone as some turbo-oldcel. Ageing is extremely brutal enough for normies. I can't imagine facing that without having a family to care for me.

Yep i missed all the fun stuff normies do when they are young, now I'm just gonna get old and rot.
Do something meaningful with a long-lasting impact now that you're reaching your final years in life. I can't get a partner to have children, but I can surely do other things that affect the world.

Do something meaningful with a long-lasting impact now that you're reaching your final years in life. I can't get a partner to have children, but I can surely do other things that affect the world.
Very tempting.

probably 24 if nothing gets better this year which it wont economy is done

i am at 22 currently so probably until 40, i will wait until my parents are alive

25 only two more years of suffering before I call it quits

By my current age or a few years more.

I'll know when the moment comes and the impulse will be strong enough, and I'd rather not tell anyone nor try to overthink or plan over it to make sure of going through.