Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Attractiveness is just a measure of whiteness

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Females are attracted to white features, blue eyes, height, sharp facial features, clear skin, etc. These features are common in white people, but how many ethnics have them? Almost none, few ethnics have blue eyes, few have good facial aesthetics, and few are tall enough to actually excite a foid. As an ethnic you simply lack the features required to attract foids, you don't have the right tools for the job. Trying to compete in the modern dating market as an ethnic is like trying to harpoon a whale with a fork, or build a deck using a pen.

As an ethnic you will never get to enjoy a female's stinky roast beef flaps. :feelsrope:

tenor.gif

Highest IQ observation in a while

Laughably wrong. If this was true than albino-tier nordics would be top of the pile. Best looking whites are Mediterraneans.

inteteresting point; kinda agree but med features (which are not caucasian by snowflake standards) are better than regular aryan features (ofc still white to some extent) i would add that when it comes to beta material (Beta bucks) they seek asian and hindu traits,
The med > white thing is cope, whiteness is always better.
nordics would be top of the pile
They are.

Whilst I don't deny being "fairer" is seen as desirable amongst ethnics all because the worker ploughed the field and the rich lord stayed in their house not getting burnt by the midday sun...

HOWEVER!!!

Another Day... Another Anti White Race Baiting Thread.

Only on .CO the home where "Diversity" lives.

Iranians larp as meds to get pussy

my skin color is white but my whiteness is severely lacking.

there are niggers who are more white than me.

Females are attracted to white features, blue eyes, height, sharp facial features, clear skin, etc. These features are common in white people, but how many ethnics have them? Almost none, few ethnics have blue eyes, few have good facial aesthetics, and few are tall enough to actually excite a foid. As an ethnic you simply lack the features required to attract foids, you don't have the right tools for the job. Trying to compete in the modern dating market as an ethnic is like trying to harpoon a whale with a fork, or build a deck using a pen.

As an ethnic you will never get to enjoy a female's stinky roast beef flaps. :feelsrope:
White supremacy has left its indelible mark upon society. It is over

Agreed, this is why normies are so intrigued by mixed race people, its like gambling but on how white the child ends up. Also, I would say nordic features are more attractive than mediterranean features.

If this was true than albino-tier nordics would be top of the pile
it is true, and they are, white guys with blonde hair blue eyes in the UK don't ever have to worry about being incel even if they are horribly unaesthetic and ugly like one guy i knew who still got a fat bitch gf

it is true, and they are, white guys with blonde hair blue eyes in the UK don't ever have to worry about being incel even if they are horribly unaesthetic and ugly like one guy i knew who still got a fat bitch gf
They are gods.

Go wear blue lenses buddy, let me know how much pussy you got.

pretty much tbh

He already has green eyes.
Not really green, hazel with a slight bit of green. Nothing compared to a real white person.

They are gods.
Let's not worship them, not only is that gay but they are kind of our enemies in this whole game and they have their knees on our ethnic necks like George Floyd

inteteresting point; kinda agree but med features (which are not caucasian by snowflake standards) are better than regular aryan features (ofc still white to some extent) i would add that when it comes to beta material (Beta bucks) they seek asian and hindu traits,
Where? If you find me a place where Med traits are more appreciated than Germanic/Anglo ones I can check there if I can finally find a foid maybe, even if I'm ugly as fuck.

Eurocentric beauty standards is law throught the world

So the ugly white guys aren't white enough?

So the ugly white guys aren't white enough?

"Ugly" white guys are just white dudes who refuse to date one of the 100s of asian/ethnic foids chasing after them.

In that case Im basically a nigger

"Ugly" white guys are just white dudes who refuse to date one of the 100s of asian/ethnic foids chasing after them.
I'm uralic but get called white because noone cares about my ethnicity (we are true minority in the world).
I lived in asia and got rejected time and time again.
You are coping

What /pol/ cels think they look like.

Dolph

What they actually look like.

Birdcel

You really think foids would choose a mayocel over a tyrone?

True. How good an ethnic male does with foids in general is how white he looks, acts, or dress.

Very observational post, but I just want to add that this rule doesn't apply much to Tyrones. Interestingly, ethnics that are considered good-looking have signs of European ancestry, i.e. - tall(er), thin nose, prominent jaw, or light(er) eyes

The curries I know that have ascended with white women are light enough to pass for meds, or are tall & juiced up, or wagemaxx to the extreme
Virtually all ricemen that ascend with a white woman are tall. Ditto for mestizos

Let's not worship them, not only is that gay but they are kind of our enemies in this whole game and they have their knees on our ethnic necks like George Floyd
Lol imagine supporting BLM what a fucking traitor to all incels.

Well there you go that shows how retarded you are, wouldn't surprise me if you 2 were the same person either with that "420" in your name, which is a white thing to say 420 btw.

Well there you go that shows how retarded you are, wouldn't surprise me if you 2 were the same person either with that "420" in your name, which is a white thing to say 420 btw.

Has anyone ever told you youre fucking autistic? If you can't see the George Floyd thing was a joke then I have no further comments for you my retarded friend. Oh and 420 is not a white thing you fucking mong, its a weed thing and weed was first smoked by indians.
You do live up to your name clown nigger

Has anyone ever told you youre fucking autistic? If you can't see the George Floyd thing was a joke then I have no further comments for you my retarded friend. Oh and 420 is not a white thing you fucking mong, its a weed thing and weed was first smoked by indians.
Oh right we're your "enemy" but "I don't support BLM tho" idk man it's kinda hard to tell with you people.

I'm sure Indians were talking about 420 all the time back in the day lmao, it's the whitest meme ever buddy but you already said you worship us so it's okay, I appreciate the compliment.

Oh right we're your "enemy" but "I don't support BLM tho" idk man it's kinda hard to tell with you people.

I'm sure Indians were talking about 420 all the time back in the day lmao, it's the whitest meme ever buddy but you already said you worship us so it's okay, I appreciate the compliment.
I definitely don't worship losers like you lol, I've never seen a white man so pathetic and childish, that's assuming you are a white man and not a mutt child. Real white people aren't so insecure about their race and since youre larping as a stormnigger you better be fucking aryan and have a chiseled jaw otherwise you are just this guy you fucking cheeto stained fag. Imagine trying to claim your races accomplishments as an incel who was rejected by all of them. Doesnt get sadder than that

shoot1.jpg

"Buddy"
You'll never be a chad if youre here, so don't worry about me worshipping you.

Last edited:

Ugly white guys still mog all ethnics.
1540580657109.jpg

I definitely don't worship losers like you lol, I've never seen a white man so pathetic and childish, that's assuming you are a white man and not a mutt child. Real white people aren't so insecure about their race and since youre larping as a stormnigger you better be fucking aryan and have a chiseled jaw otherwise you are just this guy you fucking cheeto stained fag. Imagine trying to claim your races accomplishments as an incel who was rejected by all of them. Doesnt get sadder than that

shoot1.jpg

Oh he only worships Chad, what a faggot. All the accomplishments of my race were usually done by incels, do you think the people inventing your computer and the internet were Chads? Wtf do you even mean you're so low IQ, go smoke some weed and calm down monkeycel.

Oh he only worships Chad, what a faggot. All the accomplishments of my race were usually done by incels, do you think the people inventing your computer and the internet were Chads? Wtf do you even mean you're so low IQ, go smoke some weed and calm down monkeycel.
It definitely wasn't you inventing shit you braindead moron. You sound like a fucking child and even more cringe you decided to larp as a genius now on top of a stormfag. I dont worship anyone, I merely accept that some people are better than me due to genetics. But you my drooling spastic friend, you are not one of those people. Imagine running out of legitimate arguments so you resort to calling someone a monkey, you are a joke you gay infiltrator.

It definitely wasn't you inventing shit you braindead moron. You sound like a fucking child and even more cringe you decided to larp as a genius now on top of a stormfag. I dont worship anyone, I merely accept that some people are better than me due to genetics. But you my drooling spastic friend, you are not one of those people. Imagine running out of legitimate arguments so you resort to calling someone a monkey, you are a joke you gay infiltrator.
Lmao you haven't said anything other than calling me names you dumb whiny nigger, you think you can shit talk me but I can't call you a dumb fucking monkey that you are? Typical SJW hypocrite faggot, get the fuck back to reddit with all the other niggers who wanna take revenge on Whitey because his entire race has been getting assblasted by them for the last 2000 years.

Lmao you haven't said anything other than calling me names you dumb whiny nigger, you think you can shit talk me but I can't call you a dumb fucking monkey that you are? Typical SJW hypocrite faggot, get the fuck back to reddit with all the other niggers who wanna take revenge on Whitey because his entire race has been getting assblasted by them for the last 2000 years.
How about you get back to the insane asylum for assblasted mayo cum stains that you escaped from you slimy greasy fuck. You truly are a clown, you make a good show of how to look ridiculous even among failures
M-muh 3 number combination is a HWITE THING!!!! noooooo no browns can use my numbers waaahh

How about you get back to the insane asylum for assblasted mayo cum stains that you escaped from you slimy greasy fuck. You truly are a clown, you make a good show of how to look ridiculous even among failures
"you're a mayo cum stain because you're white and you invaded my country and dominated my people so there". You're right stop thinking calling me white is insulting, it's a compliment, you literally wish you were white.

"you're a mayo cum stain because you're white and you invaded my country and dominated my people so there". You're right stop thinking calling me white is insulting, it's a compliment, you literally wish you were white.
If I was white incel like you I would kms immediately. You talk like an insecure mutt, prove that you yourself are white faggot, nobody believes you. And even then, doesn't matter because you aren't chad.

'Whyte peeple master race'
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited: