Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Australia Post slammed for unauthorised sign targeting Indian customers

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/IL4wsuc96Xs

The sign says “due to our lighting and photo background, we cannot take INDIAN photos!”

Brutal!

@Transcended Trucel @wereq @Misogynist Curry 卐

Over for shitskin nigger curries

I don't have shitskin.

Another example of Chadstralian racism against currycels

@Misogynist Curry 卐 is pretty white for a curry, he looks like light skin Syrian, if he was tallfag, he'd slay.

View: https://youtu.be/IL4wsuc96Xs

The sign says “due to our lighting and photo background, we cannot take INDIAN photos!”

Brutal!

@Transcended Trucel @wereq @Misogynist Curry 卐

Over for shitskin nigger curries

yeah very brutal racepill. I have also heard though that Indian passport has some special lightning requirements because government is retarded

@
Misogynist Curry 卐
@Misogynist Curry 卐 is pretty white for a curry, he looks like light skin Syrian, if he was tallfag, he'd slay.
I say its bullshit because curryfoids aren't height whores like in the West. 5'5 curry men with wives and gfs isn't uncommon where I live. And we know that curries in general love fair skin so if @Misogynist Curry 卐 is such a noble fair skinned White Aryan as he claims to be, he should be having fun with girls on dates instead of rotting here.

I say its bullshit because curryfoids aren't height whores like in the West. 5'5 curry men with wives and gfs isn't uncommon where I live. And we know that curries in general love fair skin so if @Misogynist Curry 卐 is such a noble fair skinned White Aryan as he claims to be, he should be having fun with girls on dates instead of rotting here.
he has posted his skin color before and it white mogged me hard

I mean I am racist but damn...

If in america the sign would surely be about niggers instead so ig it's good australia doesn't have enough niggers to make a sign like that. In cucknada it could go either way

yeah very brutal racepill. I have also heard though that Indian passport has some special lightning requirements because government is retarded
My photos have been rejected in the past so as mch as I hate white people, I can't get angry on this one