Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Autism Should Be Declared A Global Pandemic And Immediately Cured.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
If this happened. It would be fucking amazing.

If a fucking flu with a 99% recovery rate can be declared a global pandemic then I don't see why autism can't.

Autism is far fucking worse. I'd love if autism completely disappeared.

I'd take whatever cure they came up with to be honest to get rid of my autism.

but autism isn't a disease
it's a mental disorder
the type that cant be cured

Wouldn't it be cool if autism was contagious.

For real though living with autism can be hard.

"actually autism is a gift/superpower and you should be happy you're special! autism speaks is bad for wanting to cure it" shut the fuck uppp you fake autist ni8ggggerrssss I wish I wasn't autistic I wish there was a cure I wish you were all fucking deadddddddddddddddd

"actually autism is a gift/superpower and you should be happy you're special! autism speaks is bad for wanting to cure it" shut the fuck uppp you fake autist ni8ggggerrssss I wish I wasn't autistic I wish there was a cure I wish you were all fucking deadddddddddddddddd
Autism is a death sentence.

I don't think there will ever be a cure for all you autists, due to both bluepillers rioting against it and the fact that it's most likely near impossible to cure. :feelsjuice:

I don't think there will ever be a cure for all you autists, due to both bluepillers rioting against it and the fact that it's most likely near impossible to cure. :feelsjuice:
It never began for autists.

there is already a cure. it's called "eugenics"

that it's most likely near impossible to cure.
It would require to alter how one's brain thinks on a fundamental level.
Even if not outright impossible, it's beyond what current neuroscience can do.
there is already a cure. it's called "eugenics"
Bluepillers also riot against that.

but autism isn't a disease
it's a mental disorder
the type that cant be cured
This. Probably caused by all the chemicals, old parents and kids starring at phone's since birth.

If this happened. It would be fucking amazing.

If a fucking flu with a 99% recovery rate can be declared a global pandemic then I don't see why autism can't.

Autism is far fucking worse. I'd love if autism completely disappeared.

I'd take whatever cure they came up with to be honest to get rid of my autism.
Autism isn’t curable. We should all just get monthly checks more money like disability

It's mostly self-diagnosed foids that say that shit. Pure ragefuel. :reeeeee:

Autism is a death sentence for sub 7 males. Anybody opposed to a cure is either evil or stupid.

Autism is a death sentence for sub 7 males. Anybody opposed to a cure is either evil or stupid.
Exactly. Autism is a death sentence for sub 7 males.

People who tell us to just accept it are dumb retards.

A cure is the only solution.

Communicable diseases are easier to cure because you have a clear cause such as virus or bacteria that can be eliminated. With non-communicable diseases like autism, cancer, diabetes, etc the cause of the problem is your OWN BODY. This would require restructuring your body on molecular, genetic level. We are still eons from the kind of treatment. Genetic engineering is the only hope for future generations.

Autists should be killed

Increase funding for autism research, I think they want us to suffer because they don't put more money into researching autism.

we should be treated like lgbtq and made a protected class and pandered to by liberals and SJWs.

Autism is a polygenic neural disorder, which makes it much more difficult to cure than a monogenic neural disorder like Tay-Sachs disease (which is caused most often by a SNP in the HEXA gene). We don't even have the capacity to treat Tay-Sachs at the moment, so tackling something like autism is hopeless.

Furthermore, there is resistance in the autistic community against sharing the genomic data necessary to identify the genes associated with autism. This is out of, as far as I am aware, autistic pride, and the belief that curing autism will engender discrimination against living autistic individuals.

So, unfortunately, we are a long way off from preventing autism. Too bad, as it would've saved @Edmund_Kemper.

Autism is only a "disability" because we live in a world of braindead NPC dipshits.

THE REAL CURE FOR AUTISM IS NORMIE DEATH.

It's mostly self-diagnosed foids that say that shit. Pure ragefuel.
and mom's of severely autistic sons that would probably kill themselves if they had to live on their own for one week

all autist people should be collected and being put into same place

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back