Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal autistcel trait: chad treats you like a pet

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
through out middle and high school me and some of the other kids who were clearly "abnormal" i noticed chads would call us demeaning, but not very insulting names, along the lines of "buddy" or "little bro", or for example theyd give us a high five in the halls and then laugh afterwards to their friends as if thats funny. i really dont know how to describe it but basically chads would just act friendly in front of their popular friends and then theyd laugh about it afterwards and they sure as hell wouldnt let us in their group if we asked, they didnt treat us like their actual friends, they spoke down to us as if we are stupid toddlers if you know what i mean but it wasnt overly insulting? like we werent being called any mean names but its still insulting to be treated like a tiny animal and then mocked afterwards, its like they were being overly nice in a sarcastic way yk...they just want to demean us and feel like we are lesser by treating us like little small pets

@Zer0/∞ did this happen to you?

Family did this to me.

They dont know me personally lol they just assume im stupid.

Last edited:
Yeah that's happened to me before. They give u a fist bump

how is this related to autism

how is this related to autism
because they are making fun of a person who is blatantly non-NT by treating them like a little toddler in front of their friends and laughing about it

because they are making fun of a person who is blatantly non-NT by treating them like a little toddler in front of their friends and laughing about it
that's just how short people are treated tho or if u have a short midface

that's just how short people are treated tho or if u have a short midface
i guess it could apply to other incels but ive only seen it done to me and other non-NT people at school

i guess it could apply to other incels but ive only seen it done to me and other non-NT people at school

would chad treat this non NT guy like that?