Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Autistic and moving into a group home

0ldbennyy

0ldbennyy

Greycel
now I'll definitely never get a girlfriend

What's the reason?

literally ideal

- meet other autistic girls

- ascend

explain more

hows your schedule in those type of homes?

hows your schedule in those type of homes?
depends on the place. Some of them do outings, scheduled mealtimes. Some of them have not much structure

I was on a waiting list for GRH housing, once.

I'm afraid that's where I'm going to end up one day. :feelscry:

Can't take care of myself, bang my head against hard surface at slightest stress, roommates tired of me
Holy shit you're literally the Joker

I don't know what to say man. If I was God I wouldn't let thisnhappen to you.

Just rope now

literally ideal

- meet other autistic girls

- ascend
This, is it an all-male group home?

You can try talking to autistic foids if you aren't that shy.

Holy shit you're literally the Joker

I don't know what to say man. If I was God I wouldn't let thisnhappen to you.
I don't know either. Even when people are nice to me it's fake nice because they're speaking to me like I'm a child. But maybe they're justified because I still like stuffed animals and coloring because I'm a retard.

This, is it an all-male group home?

You can try talking to autistic foids if you aren't that shy.
it may be all-male, maybe not. Still trying to find a place and it's more based on available beds.

it may be all-male, maybe not. Still trying to find a place and it's more based on available beds.
Does it provide employment, or at least food and Internet access?

Get a plane ticket to France and join the French Foreign Legion. You'll get a identity.

I don't know either. Even when people are nice to me it's fake nice because they're speaking to me like I'm a child. But maybe they're justified because I still like stuffed animals and coloring because I'm a retard.

I see.

One moment...

Living in a place like that is no different to being locked up in prison
I agree, I live in a group home and they don't even let you leave without permission from family visiting. Theres always pee and shit all over the floors and the staff are very controlling like prison officers.

I agree, I live in a group home and they don't even let you leave without permission from family visiting. Theres always pee and shit all over the floors and the staff are very controlling like prison officers.

How do you use internet?

happens if you dont fit into this sick shit .

Where everyone has to Pretend and Put up Face " .

Never think that its your fault being that Way , This Shithole is Designed to weed out Ulgy / Below Man:feelsclown:

are you high functioning autistic or truly retarded?
are the others in the home HFA or retarded?

are you high functioning autistic or truly retarded?
are the others in the home HFA or retarded?
I'm high functioning, not that smart though. Others in the home will be around my level of functioning

I was eventually sent to a boarding school for autistics, wasn't as bad as it sounds but you've gotta watch out for the more violent types as the smallest thing kicks them off. Best get on their good side from the get go as some can make your life a living hell.

You should prank the others and make them drink your pee for the lols

I get a disability check and all that money goes to the group home, u can't drink or do drugs, gotta wake up at 7 am every morning, have to shower atleast once a week, not allowed to leave unless your family calls them and takes you out and that's once a week maximum, lots of other rules but can't think of them
So do you basically get to NEET for free and use internet anytime you want? What are the rules and restrictions?

I get a disability check and all that money goes to the group home, u can't drink or do drugs, gotta wake up at 7 am every morning, have to shower atleast once a week, not allowed to leave unless your family calls them and takes you out and that's once a week maximum, lots of other rules but can't think of them
That sounds worse than prison.

I see.

One moment...

We were given mailboxes in our transitional living program. Everything else applies, although Hennepin County paid for the home.

We were given mailboxes in our transitional living program. Everything else applies, although Hennepin County paid for the home.

It is time to reveal more data.

Ave

Autism = Over