Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Autistic and moving into a group home

Mog the other 'tists & get the bitch.

The group home just prescribed me a terrible antipsychotic medication without telling me, they might kick me out if I don't take it, I'd rather be homeless than take those pills again. Plus it says on the medications website not to take if you have a risk of diabetes as those drugs make you diabetic, and I have a very high risk as I have family history and i have prediabetes. I might have to go homeless again or live in a place that's even more rough.

The group home just prescribed me a terrible antipsychotic medication without telling me, they might kick me out if I don't take it, I'd rather be homeless than take those pills again. Plus it says on the medications website not to take if you have a risk of diabetes as those drugs make you diabetic, and I have a very high risk as I have family history and i have prediabetes. I might have to go homeless again or live in a place that's even more rough.
Don't take it if you don't want to. Sounds like they're breaching your human rights. You have automny over what goes into your body and if you don't want to take it, don't. Goodluck brocel.