Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average height of forum members Poll.

• Thread starter Bangkok or bust
  • Start date

your height

• Total voters
Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Just wondering. I'm 177.5cm. Sorry 190+ actually means 195cm+

bang on 175 so i guess i make it into the "king of manlets" category.

under 180 = invisible to women tbh

bang on 175 so i guess i make it into the "king of manlets" category.

under 180 = invisible to women tbh

I agree with 180cm being invisible to 5+ women but you can make it at 178cm with cowboys or thick boots and decent physique (Daniel Craig 84kg lean kinda range)

I agree with 180cm being invisible to 5+ women but you can make it at 178cm with cowboys or thick boots and decent physique (Daniel Craig 84kg lean kinda range)
nah, women are really picky. 180 barefoot (meaning 185 in lifts) is most women's bare minimum, plus 6/10 face at least. I have a good physique but am literally 1/10 facially.

@non_factor

How tall r u

I'm 6'4". I don't know what that is in cm.

Nice to see a precise height poll for once

Jfl i'm the shortest manlet even in a site full of rejects, jfl at being at the bottom of the barrel

here we go again, the weekly height thread

how ugly do u have to be to be a 6'4 incel ?!?! most women drool over men that height.

I'm between 167 and 170 idk the exact number

here we go again, the weekly height thread
Yeah we had a lot of them already and the only thing it proves again and again is:

FACE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> height

196 cm, it’s all about the FACE.

5’9 in cm so like 175

This thread is made every week

I am 5’9. Is that 180cm? I’m not sure.

somehow 6'2 despite having ethnic parents who are fairly short. i thank Allah for at least giving me this blessing

How can anyone say I’m volcel if they never saw my face or they saw the actor that I look like? Height is good when you’re a white 4/5, it saves you in some cases, it’s wasted on anyone else in terms of inceldom salvation.

I dare all you 6ft+ fakecels to post your faces or PM them to me. If you are genuinely deformed, I will apologize for every time I've ever called you a bunch of fakecel LARPers. Otherwise, I can only assume you're using your non-Chad faces as an excuse to not even try.

516a419-jpg.88499

I am less than 160cm. How am I suppose to vote?

Around 180cm here

Im too lazy to convert