Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average height of Ricemen EXPLODING (see chart). Lifefuel?

Of course, they aren’t being malnourished and stunted because of extreme poverty.

Affluent, young Chinese, Korean men in NYC are mostly the same height as whites, maybe an inch difference at most.

Common knowledge that northern Han folks are significantly taller than southern Han folks.

Its not so unusual to see some northern Han noodlewhores to be 5'6 - 5'8 or some northern Han rice men to be 6ft+.

suifiuel for short whitecels

South Korea has the same average height as Northern China, and Japan is around 172.3 cm

Its not so unusual to see some northern Han noodlewhores to be 5'6 - 5'8 or some northern Han rice men to be 6ft+.
Can confirm, I travel to London on occasion. Tonnes and tonnes of 5'7+, 5'8+ Noodles in the fancy malls. All accompanied by a 6ft Chang wearing Gucci of course

Last edited:
Ricefuel for lifecels.

Yeah where I live (major city) I see 6ft+ asians everywhere

it is not like the average height is 6' but it is not very rare either. I say around 15 % is 6' or plus.
Yeah thats pretty accurate, I agree with your Numbers and Assessments.

Affluent, young Chinese, Korean men in NYC are mostly the same height as whites, maybe an inch difference at most.
I wouldn't be surprised if their rich parents gave them HGH injections during their puberty years all the way to adulthood.

I could larp as 6'1 plus in lifted boots but I could still get heightmogged in certain occassions.
Then you should do it, and enjoy the free prime wet pussy available to you everywhere you go. Being 6ft+ is like the Number 1 status symbol to females and sluts and the number 1 looksmax that is only available to those lucky enough to have that privlage at birth

I'm 5'11.5 rice in NYC and I heightmog the majority of ricemen that I meet. I'd say I'm only slightly above average compared to young white men in their 20's though.

Oh nigga you thought I don't? I am looking into getting 4 inch hidden lifts and larger sized boots (to conceal the lifts better) so I am reaching into 6'3 category.

Besides I have seen 6'4 asians myself, and of course don't forget the chads and tyrones and chaddams and chadpreets too, we have a lot of knifework to do.
Lol good luck nigger Im rooting for you.

its only ricecels from good cities like seoul shanghai