Ban Discussion Megathread

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Coital cephalalgia sufferer. Verbal, not violent.
-
Is @GoyimWithAttitude perm banned? That dude seemed decent.

Newbie17

Newbie17

Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky; Nico Hulkenberg irl
-
Darko, gone but not forgotten.

"It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again"

@Eskimocel

ElliotRodgerGod

ElliotRodgerGod

I have a nice car, a BMW.
-
I don't even think in denial at this point. I 1000% think he did it just to get himself banned since he was having issues with the site for a bit anyways apparently.
Perhaps he ascended

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
-
@BummerDrummer

imagine banning a truecel over discord drama

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

-
Like I have said a few times, so many members are getting banned. Be careful, dudes.

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

Discord - Regi#5895
-
Like I have said a few times, so many members are getting banned. Be careful, dudes.
That means a lot coming from you, BrettyBoy, but I think you should take your own advice, man, for real. The red screen name colour is the best screen name colour but is it worth it?

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

-
That means a lot coming from you, BrettyBoy, but I think you should take your own advice, man, for real. The red screen name colour is the best screen name colour but is it worth it?
If I get banned again then there are always other forums to use.

AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry

Proud Misogynist
-
What happened to @GoyimWithAttitude

S

SUH

Officer
-
You ban people like eskimocel but you keep fakecel pederasts here who keep posting about one and the same topic of how they're pedophiles?

This forum is really getting worse lately in terms of quality.

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

Enlightened
-
Free @Eskimocel
Free @GoyimWithAttitude

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

-
^Sucks that he banned.

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

You can numb the pain, but it will never go away.
-
RIP @Eskimocel
Your blackpills about slavs shall never be forgatten.

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

-
Is @dyellow done for? That thread was probably the last nail tbh.

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Makes sense to not repeat something that led a person to be banned.

knajjd

knajjd

( o__o)‼
-
You ban people like eskimocel but you keep fakecel pederasts here who keep posting about one and the same topic of how they're pedophiles?

This forum is really getting worse lately in terms of quality.
I agree, it’s really unreasonable to get banned after 12+ warns and an appealed permaban as a second chance to stop breaking a particular rule. I know, we need to up it to like 50 seperate warnings minimum before permaban so that no one will have a single reason to adhere to the rules
Why @SecondComing ?
if you’re talking about the other one, his was requested

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
taxi-driver-jpg.163321

Me laughing at banned people.

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

searching for old ugly roastie
-
@Napoleon de Geso defend yourself man
Ban anti-lolicons. Not enough that in evil outside world is to be hated and shamed by minions of roastie system, but they even here, wanting me to be cucked

Glokta

Glokta

Inquisitor
-
I have a feeling the Slavpill will be the death of this forum. So many Slavs have already been shipped to gulags.

Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

Getting wristmogged by Mileena
-
JFL @DarkMTS_57 for freaking out and getting himself banned over a petty dispute with other incels. People who get too emotional and overreact to little disagreements within the incel community think they can get "revenge" by chimping out on their incel brothers and "joining" the normtard world. They usually come crawling back after the normtards reject them.

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Veteran
-
Is @GoyimWithAttitude perm banned? That dude seemed decent.
This mods, please let us know what happened to him. He made this forum alive 24/7. Ok read now, hes temp banned.
Why are these good posters getting banned? Cant they just follow the rules and the forum will be great

You know you are a bad poster when you postmaxx and no one remembers you @Eskimocel
See him post all the time but dont remember a thing he ever said, low quality poster imo

Last edited:
SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

>tfw life
-
who has the screenshot of whatever that MTS guy posted?

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

Discord - Regi#5895
-
You know you are a bad poster when you postmaxx and no one remembers you @Eskimocel
See him post all the time but dont remember a thing he ever said, low quality poster imo
Invalid post due to join date

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

I got nothing to lose
-
You just don't want to take the Slavpill,like a bluepiller who ignores blackpill facts

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

-
This mods, please let us know what happened to him. He made this forum alive 24/7. Ok read now, hes temp banned.
Why are these good posters getting banned? Cant they just follow the rules and the forum will be great

@Eskimocel was a great poster. Ahead of his time. You're just coping man.

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Fully Upgraded
-
I agree, it’s really unreasonable to get banned after 12+ warns and an appealed permaban as a second chance to stop breaking a particular rule. I know, we need to up it to like 50 seperate warnings minimum before permaban so that no one will have a single reason to adhere to the rules
Why was he given warnings?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

NoFap paused; NoCaffeine; int. fasting since Nov13
-
God damnit. If he truly was a LARP, then that's a shame. He's the only other person who shared my same taste in games on this forum.
Racing, rts and good rpgs?
JFL @DarkMTS_57 for freaking out and getting himself banned over a petty dispute with other incels. People who get too emotional and overreact to little disagreements within the incel community think they can get "revenge" by chimping out on their incel brothers and "joining" the normtard world. They usually come crawling back after the normtards reject them.
dispute? elab.

Einon

Einon

Masive cope,more like ready the rope
-
Rest in peace eskibro.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Cozycel
-
Idk if eskimoban was justified tbh

knajjd

knajjd

( o__o)‼
-
60% for "Crazy shit, man."
60% because he was warned for low effort 15 times before this one. sucks for anyone who thinks they're too big of a deal to listen to the rules. learrn from his example.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Cozycel
-
60% because he was warned for low effort 15 times before this one. sucks for anyone who thinks they're too big of a deal to listen to the rules. learrn from his example.
How exactly are warning percentages meted out? Is there a chart or is it just discretionary from the mod? I'm just curious