Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@RegisterUserName is gone for good.
What? He's perma? Damn we lost another prominent member.

Thread has been deleted. What was said?
This was a thread asking users who you think on this forum is the biggest retard, he even had a poll that included well known members and even included the moderation team. I left a comment in the thread saying "this won't end well", and low and behold he gets banned and his topic gets thrown into the dump.

Free my bunniga @RegisterUserName

This was a thread asking users who you think on this forum is the biggest retard, he even had a poll that included well known members and even included the moderation team. I left a comment in the thread saying "this won't end well", and low and behold he gets banned and his topic gets thrown into the dump.
Thanks for info.

Ridiculous if that's why he's been banned tbh. There have been several threads along those lines in the past.

So @RegisterUserName got permabanned?
20190915 012936

he said he cant appeal, why is he hard banned?

That's what I was already surmising, I was someone had a more informed answer
Like what? If you mean what kind of threads I may remember wrong but I think one BBC thread, an ER thread and a biggest forum retard poll thread.

Is there still hope for @RegisterUserName and why was he banned?

Free him

Free @Michael15651 , @-BrettyBoy- , and @FrailPaleStaleMale

Free @Vermilioncore he's one of the few users on here who validates my existence. Plus he's very funny.

@Vermilioncore what happened to my friend?

Free @Vermilioncore or I will go ER on the .co mods

Lol @Vermilioncore got BTFO come back boyo, just appeal theory

I pity @Vermilioncore on many levels...

Wait...Vermilioncore is perma'd?

The members list only goes down as far as users with just over 6,500 posts now so I can't use that to see whether it's temp or not.

let bunnychad roam outside of his cage
also, liberate RitalinAI

I was hoping someone knew for certain if it was a ban attempt, what threads were in question. The whole thing is just weird.
The last thing he posted before getting banned was a BBC thread.

Around 30 mins before he told @mental_out he was going to do it
I'm going to make a blacked thread to get warned