Ban Discussion Megathread

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

Discord - Regi#5895
-
How exactly are warning percentages meted out? Is there a chart or is it just discretionary from the mod? I'm just curious
It goes verbal for first, then 10, then 20 etc. If you make 6 low effort posts in your life, you get 60% for the one after that

knajjd

knajjd

( o__o)‼
-
It goes verbal for first, then 10, then 20 etc. If you make 6 low effort posts in your life, you get 60% for the one after that
it wasn't always like it (verbal>10>20>etc), this exists exactly because people waited for their warnings to expire and continue breaking the rule they didn't like after the month. now they cannot.

also, since low effort posting is a relatively trivial rule break, the % given next isn't really bound to increase if the guy doesn't yet seem to be a blatant and habitual breaker of the rule.
How exactly are warning percentages meted out? Is there a chart or is it just discretionary from the mod? I'm just curious
there isn't really a concrete chart. there are too many different things to consider when someone breaks a rule for there to be one.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
-
Racing, rts and good rpgs?
Yeah, I especially really like ones from the 90s, like the ones he'd talk about. There are very little people out there who share my same game tastes.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

L-S-T-E-R
-
He made thread "Thanks to Incels for all great entertainment for the past few months" where he said that he finish his trolling.
I don't think he was larping, I think he larped about larping :feelskek:

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
I don't think he was larping, I think he larped about larping :feelskek:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

The last 2 sentences of the most recent ban appeal cracked me up laughing...

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Cozycel
-
it wasn't always like it (verbal>10>20>etc), this exists exactly because people waited for their warnings to expire and continue breaking the rule they didn't like after the month. now they cannot.

also, since low effort posting is a relatively trivial rule break, the % given next isn't really bound to increase if the guy doesn't yet seem to be a blatant and habitual breaker of the rule.

there isn't really a concrete chart. there are too many different things to consider when someone breaks a rule for there to be one.
Okay cause I was curious since other people are getting permed but all my warnings have been 10 or 20 percent even though I've gotten like 5

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
why was @Satan banned?

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

Discord - Regi#5895
-
why was @Satan banned?
bragging, as he posted this circa 2000 years ago in a book

'I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the mount of the congregation on the farthest sides of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High.' Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, to the lowest depths of the Pit. Those who see you will gaze at you, and consider you, saying: 'Is this the man who made the earth tremble, who shook kingdoms, who made the world as a wilderness and destroyed its cities, who did not open the house of his prisoners?'

Incellectual

Incellectual

-

'I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the mount of the congregation on the farthest sides of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High.' Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, to the lowest depths of the Pit. Those who see you will gaze at you, and consider you, saying: 'Is this the man who made the earth tremble, who shook kingdoms, who made the world as a wilderness and destroyed its cities, who did not open the house of his prisoners?'
damn thats crazy. shame that users feel the need to brag. This poster went so far as to brag in the bible thats insane. god some people will take the chance to brag anywhere wont they.

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

I got nothing to lose
-

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Newbie17

Newbie17

Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky; Nico Hulkenberg irl
-
why was @Satan banned?

Saudade

Saudade

Eskimocel Was Right
-
It is indeed over for Eskimocels :feelsbadman:

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

Punished "Venom" Ape
-
over for septemberwarningcels

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
why was @Satan banned?

:lul: :lul: :lul:

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

Discord - Regi#5895
-
inb4 banned for misinformation because a mod thinks im being serious.

As I'm not allowed to banter, let me make a standalone post which for some reason is allowed as well

free @Eskimocel

Newbie17

Newbie17

Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky; Nico Hulkenberg irl
-
inb4 banned for misinformation because a mod thinks im being serious.

As I'm not allowed to banter, let me make a standalone post which for some reason is allowed as well
:lul:

Free all my bros, especially Darko Filipović @Eskimocel

Incellectual

Incellectual

-
why is @wereqryan banned?

Einon

Einon

Masive cope,more like ready the rope
-

That's too subjective and would lead to mod bias

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

You can numb the pain, but it will never go away.
-
Nice comeback @npcel

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
-
@needsolution is banned AGAIN for the umpteenth time. Is it perm or temp?

GoyimWithAttitude

GoyimWithAttitude

Welcome to 2019, try not to kill yourself.
-
Please permaban needsolution, he postmoggs me so hard and destroyed my motivation to postmaxx this month.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Cozycel
-
Just wanna be the first to say welcome back @Vermilioncore

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Cozycel
-
Thanks for the warm welcome buddy boyo it feels good to not see my name crossed out
I have like no friends here but at least some names I recognize and liked are coming back, like you and sniffles

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
I have like no friends here but at least some names I recognize and liked are coming back, like you and sniffles
Yeah bro...I was banned right before braincels was banned so I was already gone when a lot of the braincels came migrating here. I see a lot of new names

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Cozycel
-
Yeah bro...I was banned right before braincels was banned so I was already gone when a lot of the braincels came migrating here. I see a lot of new names
Us oldies will stick it out together

S

SUH

Officer
-
I agree, it’s really unreasonable to get banned after 12+ warns and an appealed permaban as a second chance to stop breaking a particular rule. I know, we need to up it to like 50 seperate warnings minimum before permaban so that no one will have a single reason to adhere to the rules

if you’re talking about the other one, his was requested
And yet you never mentioned what these warnings were for. I smell mod bullshit. He wasnt a white knight or a fakecel or tranny apologist, so I think you gave him (((spamming))) warnings, which by nature are subjective and hypocritical, since @Napoleon de Geso keeps spamming his retarded volcel horseshit but isnt getting banned for it.

knajjd

knajjd

( o__o)‼
-
And yet you never mentioned what these warnings were for. I smell mod bullshit. He wasnt a white knight or a fakecel or tranny apologist, so I think you gave him (((spamming))) warnings, which by nature are subjective and hypocritical, since @Napoleon de Geso keeps spamming his retarded volcel horseshit but isnt getting banned for it.
the same warning, a.k.a. low effort spam. napoleon keeps posting about the same subject, but they're not low effort to the point of "crazy shit, man." or "cool story bro" or whatever the fuck.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Legend
-
GesoSlayer puts alot of effort to attain what he has, whether it's asinine or not is a different matter.

He's definitely more entertaining than trash like insomniac or ritalincel.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Cozycel
-
GesoSlayer puts alot of effort to attain what he has, whether it's asinine or not is a different matter.

He's definitely more entertaining than trash like insomniac or ritalincel.
No fucking way, ritalincel actually had some funny threads and occasionally posted actual content, geso is fucking worthless.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Legend
-
No fucking way, ritalincel actually had some funny threads and occasionally posted actual content, geso is fucking worthless.
Bullshit

Ritalincel kept spamming that one youtube link to that shitty band song, countless quotes of other based posts, and asking about irrelevant users in the ban megathread to tally up post count.

Dude was a shit stained toilet paper compared to GesoSlayer

Dregster666

Dregster666

Legend
-
Do I even have to say the word?

Yes you do, i dont wtf word you're talking about.

It was only based when he timed it right.

Any chimp with 2 braincels rubbing up against eachother can quote posts that 99% of the forum would agree with.

If I had to murder one to save the other, I would murder ritalincel one thousand times in a single lifetime to keep GesoSlayer.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Cozycel
-
Yes you do, i dont wtf word you're talking about.

It was only based when he timed it right.

Any chimp with 2 braincels rubbing up against eachother can quote posts that 99% of the forum would agree with.

If I had to murder one to save the other, I would murder ritalincel one thousand times in a single lifetime to keep GesoSlayer.
Geso has literally made one post in 10k posts. Underage lolis = good, anything else = "uncultured". Ok. Gotcha. The meme was funny 9999 posts ago. Now shut the fuck up. It's literally all he ever posts.
Ritalinbot, on the other hand, while indeed a low effort spammer, at least actually contributed some posts here and there. Of some actual variety. Was it common? No, but it's non-existent with degayso. Ritalinbot and degayso are both low effort spammers, but only a drooling retard can't see the fact that Ritalin is objectively superior to degayso in every way. I wouldn't be surprised if he's an IT sleeper to farm screenshots, it wouldn't be hard at all to write a bot that makes degayso's posts

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Jesus loves you
-
Bullshit

Ritalincel kept spamming that one youtube link to that shitty band song, countless quotes of other based posts, and asking about irrelevant users in the ban megathread to tally up post count.

Dude was a shit stained toilet paper compared to GesoSlayer

26768f62-1380-442a-8695-2ec0bc319b70-jpeg.165296

t. soy cuck
45622ccf-1920-4565-80c4-256e5de3f49a-jpeg.165297

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Legend
-
Geso has literally made one post in 10k posts. Underage lolis = good, anything else = "uncultured". Ok. Gotcha. The meme was funny 9999 posts ago. Now shut the fuck up. It's literally all he ever posts.
That is one reoccurring theme yes, but there are more nuances of degeso such as his frustrating relationships with his former best friend and his mother, agepills, locationpills.

Saudade

Saudade

Eskimocel Was Right
-
it's over for goyimwithattitudecels

Dregster666

Dregster666

Legend
-
:soy:
Ritalinbot, on the other hand, while indeed a low effort spammer, at least actually contributed some posts here and there. Of some actual variety. Was it common? No, but it's non-existent with degayso. Ritalinbot and degayso are both low effort spammers, but only a drooling retard can't see the fact that Ritalin is objectively superior to degayso in every way. I wouldn't be surprised if he's an IT sleeper to farm screenshots, it wouldn't be hard at all to write a bot that makes degayso's posts
Nah

Ritalincel was just that

Ritalin. No personality, no real effort. Dude wanted to embody a bot. Tagging irrelevant users for post counts. Dude was trash with no creative, self-entertaining way to build post count, straight up YAWN .
GesoSlayer displays more life in a single week than ritalincel had in his entire time being active here.

Ritalincel is superior to nobody. He's fucking banned JFL at you and retards like you that have his ballsack stamped on their forehead.

When's the last time you saw GesoSlayer banned?
That is one reoccurring theme yes, but there are more nuances of degeso such as his frustrating relationships with his former best friend and his mother, agepills, locationpills.
Atleast he has a theme.

If he isn't Larp, the dude gives us doxxing material talking about personal events in his life. He's fucking based for a brainlet.
it's over for goyimwithattitudecels
What happened to GoyimSlayer?

Last edited:
Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
When did @truthpill get banned and why?