Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Wtf? @Personalityinkwell again? lmao

XOR banned, epic [LifeFuel]. Thank you mods.

Is PersonalityInkwell permabanned? To be honest good riddance because I remember seeing a post humblebragging saying that he wasn't ugly but average and that he was 5'11".

Is PersonalityInkwell permabanned? To be honest good riddance because I remember seeing a post humblebragging saying that he wasn't ugly but average and that he was 5'11".

No and being average is not even a brag?

Were you the one who reported him? lol

What is the exact reason for @XOR ban? After all the drama I am really curious.

no, he'll be back

What is the exact reason for @XOR ban? After all the drama I am really curious.

Obvious infiltrator, extremely bluepilled, made a thread saying "incels are the bad guys," and had a very feminine writing style that indicated either a foid or a faggot.

@Weed Probably bec. of the leg photo

What happened to Littlefingercel? @IncelKing

@unsettling why?
@Weed guess most likely due to that gay leg photo, but is it permaban or temporary?
he tried looking up his ass :lul::lul::lul:

@Weed you fucking retard why didn't you delete that pic
Mods can access posts before they were edited no point in that. @Bleachcel did the same and it back fired with knajjad getting pissed.

@unsettling why?
@Weed guess most likely due to that gay leg photo, but is it permaban or temporary?

Mods can access posts before they were edited no point in that. @Bleachcel did the same and it back fired with knajjad getting pissed.
what post? I think I missed it.

am i in a alternate reality?

he'll be back anyways tbh

that would be badlossus
It's Overlossus

Bredfliplossus

Tbh Ngl Ded Srs

I meant weed's post
It's removed now. But someone posted this in the thread which seems to have become a copypasta, you might be able to understand how that thread was after reading this -

"what the fuck is that dude, delete this shit I pay money for the internet I don't have to see your hairy asshole fucking faggot go on reddit or somewhere I doubt anyone here want to put their ding dongs in your hairy fat asshole you're a disgrace to your family what if someday they find this post what would they think faggot? you should delete this asap you mock yourself its not even funny anymore I just feel deeply sorry for you delete this shit and act like a man"

It's removed now. But someone posted this in the thread which seems to have become a copypasta, you might be able to understand how that thread was after reading this -

"what the fuck is that dude, delete this shit I pay money for the internet I don't have to see your hairy asshole fucking faggot go on reddit or somewhere I doubt anyone here want to put their ding dongs in your hairy fat asshole you're a disgrace to your family what if someday they find this post what would they think faggot? you should delete this asap you mock yourself its not even funny anymore I just feel deeply sorry for you delete this shit and act like a man"
:lul:

Brutal for @unsettling hope it's not perma
Also lol at @Weed and his fag obsession with hammy pics nothing of value was lost

yo can i get a quick rundown on the weed situation?

It was inevitable with the amount of Hammy spam that was posted. Sad to say. Things would deteriorate.

I've already asked one of the mods at least to crack down on "Chad Worship" explicit & implicit. Explicit for example... "Chad is perfect... He should reproduce... He is wowza... He is marvellous... He deserves to spread his seed about..."

Implicit... "We Incels deserve nothing... Compared to Chad we Incels are... You'll never have your oneitis... Chad is fucking your oneitis & how does that make you feel (meaning Chad is sexually deserving to cuck you)"

& other such shit...

I think the Mods are going to have to "shoot first & ask questions later"...

Sad to say if people can't behave than we'll start having Marshal Law.

Brutalossus @Weed

It was inevitable with the amount of Hammy spam that was posted. Sad to say. Things would deteriorate.

I've already asked one of the mods at least to crack down on "Chad Worship" explicit & implicit. Explicit for example... "Chad is perfect... He should reproduce... He is wowza... He is marvellous... He deserves to spread his seed about..."

Implicit... "We Incels deserve nothing... Compared to Chad we Incels are... You'll never have your oneitis... Chad is fucking your oneitis & how does that make you feel (meaning Chad is sexually deserving to cuck you)"

& other such shit...

I think the Mods are going to have to "shoot first & ask questions later"...

Sad to say if people can't behave than we'll start having Marshal Law.

Yeah, there's lot of these "you'll never have this" type of posts that are indirectly saying how amazing chad's life is. No shit, I had no idea. Thanks for enlightening me fam.