Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Cope @Yerberito will survive anything as he's the forum's pet/mascot. @Animecel2D sticks to off-topic only.
You may be right as the former has some kind of clueless anime girl aura that wraps him around and ppl just kinda accept it. The latter is in more danger rn but I'm pretty sure mods will just let them be.

He called the forum shit and I'm pretty sure that thread was removed so that would be why lol.
Every single post of his is shitting on the forum. I cannot comprehend why someone would spend so much time and energy on a forum they strongly dislike.

Cope @Yerberito will survive anything as he's the forum's pet/mascot.
Yeah tbh when 90% of your posts are 5 words it's impossible to piss off mods and get banned. genius postmaxx strategy

@lll he almost postmogged me he got me worried there for a second :dab: getting postmogged by him would be too brutal for me

@lll bruh

Last edited:
@PerpetualOutsider temp banned for bluepill? Him and XOR seemed to have some kind of larp synergy

@PerpetualOutsider another greycel bites the dust

@lll is it permanent or temporary?

Could be the same reason I'm here. I don't hate the forum like he did but I definitely have a cornucopia of complaints over parts I do hate. However this is the only place online I can discuss female nature openly without getting censored. So here I stay.
tbhtbh. I spend a lot of time on .co but there are certainly a lot of valid complaints about it....
@PerpetualOutsider I'm assuming LARP or at least bluepilled incel (as in not a LARP but has bluepilled beliefs that got him banned). I remember him defending foids in chat ngl.

Last edited:
Creepy, he sent me a private message asking me to help him becoming a programmer or something because he thought I was one for some reason. Makes me wonder what he was after.
He did the same with me, ngl.

Creepy, he sent me a private message asking me to help him becoming a programmer or something because he thought I was one for some reason. Makes me wonder what he was after.
Lol what. Some of the people who make accounts here man.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Weed is hardly a drug addiction. It's about as much an addiction as TV, food, games, exercise. I've been a regular user of weed for 18 years. It's fine. Any other drugs ive had addictions too were sky high in comparison. Nowadays it's just tobacco, alcohol and heroin. Also occasionally cocaine a few times a week. Weed is still daily but it's a pacifier. The least of a drug to call a hard addiction
'Its just tobacco,alcohol and heroin'

@sadtardcel

What was it this time? Another brag about getting laid in the past?

wtf same

Hey guys, @Hombre sent me a message asking for some advice on programming too. He’s a computer science student at college. This all sounds believable to me - a few people have PM’d me on this very topic - there are lots of truecel programmers out there. He doesn’t sound like an infiltrator to me. He’s not asking for any personal info at all, just advice. I’d say he’s probably innocent.

Hey guys, @Hombre sent me a message asking for some advice on programming too. He’s a computer science student at college. This all sounds believable to me - a few people have PM’d me on this very topic - there are lots of truecel programmers out there. He doesn’t sound like an infiltrator to me. He’s not asking for any personal info at all, just advice. I’d say he’s probably innocent.

Go head, bro! Help him if you want to!

Ok apparently he made a thread saying the forum is shit, and he doesn’t seem to care much if he’s banned, he just doesn’t want people to think he’s an infiltrator. It sounds legit tbh.

@The Incel Decade Sayonara. :f::f::f:

tbhtbh. I spend a lot of time on .co but there are certainly a lot of valid complaints about it....
@PerpetualOutsider I'm assuming LARP or at least bluepilled incel (as in not a LARP but has bluepilled beliefs that got him banned). I remember him defending foids in chat ngl.
Never liked that cuck anyway.

@lll Deserved it.
STFU.

Yeah but when I told him I wasn't one he just fucked off, I dunno if it was the same for you.
He messaged me too. I don't think this is how data collecting goes. What useful information would you even get out of answering a question like that?
Anyway I am a programmer so I didn't find it odd. Maybe he's just autistic

@The Incel Decade Why is he perma'd?

What's with everyone requesting bans then coming back like 2 days later :feelsseriously:
Some high octane cringe ngl
But I legit can understand these people.
It must feel so good to get tagged in the ban discussion megathread.