Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Is it possible instead of banning just reduce the user privileges to one of the subforums like "Offtopic" only.

@unsettling ?
@unsettling why?
@Weed guess most likely due to that gay leg photo, but is it permaban or temporary?

Mods can access posts before they were edited no point in that. @Bleachcel did the same and it back fired with knajjad getting pissed.
what post? I think I missed it.
you want me to pm it to you ? :feelstrash:

he's perma ?
Free @unsettling
Brutal for @unsettling hope it's not perma
Also lol at @Weed and his fag obsession with hammy pics nothing of value was lost
@unsettling ?

he requested

Obvious infiltrator, extremely bluepilled, made a thread saying "incels are the bad guys," and had a very feminine writing style that indicated either a foid or a faggot.
What do you mean by feminine? I keep hearing that.

I miss @Weed

He was a nutter who smoked to much cannabis but he was one of the few OGcels left and he is also a fellow UKcel.

What did @Personalityinkwell do now?

I'm so glad @IncelKing is gone. I only had one encounter with his narcissistic ass and it was enough to make me realize he was a petty & ignorant dick sucker.

Seeing weed banned is something I never thought would happen.

Yeah. It's very shocking. I mean he's a bit of a troll but on the other hand considering he scams SIMP's on onlyfans for a living and has a serious drug problem i don't think there is any malice in his actions.

@unsettling , it's apparently permanent. Brutal, it was a drawcel, I liked it when I was talking about drawings, I hope it wasn't a fakecel or something.

Free @Monk of Failure and @wereqryan mods please

@Hungarocel @manicel why? Is it permanent?

@Hungarocel same joindate brother

@lll That was a short postmaxxing life :feelskek:

@Hombre
Why? My guess is IT infiltrator. Dude sounded like a cross between redditor and federal agent.

The first postmaxxer has fallen
@Animecel2D @Yerberito watch out for these niggas:feelsgah::feelsahh:
I’m beginning to feel paranoid as hell tbh. I must tread very, very carefully. Or else.

The first postmaxxer has fallen
@Animecel2D @Yerberito watch out for these niggas:feelsgah::feelsahh:
Cope @Yerberito will survive anything as he's the forum's pet/mascot. @Animecel2D sticks to off-topic only.

@Hombre
Why? My guess is IT infiltrator. Dude sounded like a cross between redditor and federal agent.
Lol good riddance mods. All IT fags should get btfo'd asap.

@Hombre
He called the forum shit and I'm pretty sure that thread was removed so that would be why lol.