Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Guys that are under 18 years old and guys that haven't yet gone to uni shouldn't be on forums like this tbh
I think that’s very vague, since a person under 18 has the likelihood of being a fully ostracised truecel and those who haven’t gone to uni can still be a truecel through the prior experiences they have had.

Maybe the idea behind why people state this is because it would harm the mental health of those around the two positions you have stated, but it’s already more likely that they’re damaged but would much rather need a place to fit in. Saying that they shouldn’t be allowed or to interact just makes them feel like that they are left out completely and gives them enough to come to the conclusion that incels here are no different to the normgroids outside and the elite that will throw you under the bus.

In fact I still wouldn’t be surprised that there are those here, if given the chance, would kill another incel if it meant crumbs of pussy at their feet were placed, but how is that any different to what the youngcels would do too but also despise it, since they still remain a set of logical morals, whilst other oldercels have lost themselves and take a all or nothing approach with no consideration, thus it would be much better if you take the youngcels under the wing so that proper guidance is given and instead of being the animal you have become, which now has resulted in you pedestalling a woman because crumbs of pussy, you and the youngcel could further boost the group’s support and essentially solve the bigger issue.

However, I would much rather have it that mods start checking the photos of those coming into server than just leaving it be to just that long question of “what’s your philosophy on life in relation to inceldom”. Obviously a likelihood of those would end up being frauded to look ugly or fakes, which is a given, knowing full well how information on the internet can easily be acquired, so it’s much rather a wait and see when the person fumbles on their posts.
Spectrum Disorders are easily allowed knowing the results of those on it get brutally fucked by soyciety.

Also (not just to you YourPersonality) I don’t see why people piss on @JohnWickCel, he’s made posts other would classify as attention whoring but at least he’s not completely retarded and carries on saying shit like “Does X have possibility with Y” like that one faggot greycel that keeps shitting on ID. Honestly the amount of shade @JohnWickCel gets is funny, especially when he tries to make friends here. No wonder I’ve given up placing others that have incel as their label on equal footing, guys here are sounding no different to normgroids that step on me, prior to being relatable, to bootlick the soyciety they “hate” if it meant the same delusional ignorant life of a NPC with a girl, was given.

I think that’s very vague, since a person under 18 has the likelihood of being a fully ostracised truecel and those who haven’t gone to uni can still be a truecel through the prior experiences they have had.

Maybe the idea behind why people state this is because it would harm the mental health of those around the two positions you have stated, but it’s already more likely that they’re damaged but would much rather need a place to fit in. Saying that they shouldn’t be allowed or to interact just makes them feel like that they are left out completely and gives them enough to come to the conclusion that incels here are no different to the normgroids outside and the elite that will throw you under the bus.

In fact I still wouldn’t be surprised that there are those here, if given the chance, would kill another incel if it meant crumbs of pussy at their feet were placed, but how is that any different to what the youngcels would do too but also despise it, since they still remain a set of logical morals, whilst other oldercels have lost themselves and take a all or nothing approach with no consideration, thus it would be much better if you take the youngcels under the wing so that proper guidance is given and instead of being the animal you have become, which now has resulted in you pedestalling a woman because crumbs of pussy, you and the youngcel could further boost the group’s support and essentially solve the bigger issue.

However, I would much rather have it that mods start checking the photos of those coming into server than just leaving it be to just that long question of “what’s your philosophy on life in relation to inceldom”. Obviously a likelihood of those would end up being frauded to look ugly or fakes, which is a given, knowing full well how information on the internet can easily be acquired, so it’s much rather a wait and see when the person fumbles on their posts.
Spectrum Disorders are easily allowed knowing the results of those on it get brutally fucked by soyciety.

Also (not just to you YourPersonality) I don’t see why people piss on @JohnWickCel, he’s made posts other would classify as attention whoring but at least he’s not completely retarded and carries on saying shit like “Does X have possibility with Y” like that one faggot greycel that keeps shitting on ID. Honestly the amount of shade @JohnWickCel gets is funny, especially when he tries to make friends here. No wonder I’ve given up placing others that have incel as their label on equal footing, guys here are sounding no different to normgroids that step on me, prior to being relatable, to bootlick the soyciety they “hate” if it meant the same delusional ignorant life of a NPC with a girl, was given.

There is nothing else to add here, this man is telling the truth.

The blackpill will fuck up their life. Not that it matters if they aren't your kid but still ideally you should only be exposed to this stuff after you have been through the brunt of it IRL in uni.

Might need a teencels section as a compromise then where teenage males who have difficulty attracting girls their age can discuss things without some older incels talking about things like jbs and the agepill that will come off as awkward to them.

Youngcels aren't set in their ways though. In many ways a lot of them ascend and later trash places like this even though they were once accepted here and it is used as fuel to demonize incels and accuse them of grooming young boys.
A lot of youngcels are experimenting with different personalities and outlooks in the teenage stage of life and will throw this place under the bus once something that better fits them or their changing life circumstances comes up.

Don't know about that because I don't use the discord tbbh (to be brutally honest).

He had the naivety and curiousness of a teenager but that just isn't going to work in a forum full of understandably jaded, sexually frustrated males where some might want to engage in status jockeying and coping with looking down on naive people younger than them. It's a reminder that the guys are human even if they have been forced into inhumane circumstances in life.

@Personalityinkwell free him

Ok so on @IamJacksBrokenHeart it seems that things have changed and that it is likely just a massive coincidence so he will be unbanned.

I just want to elucidate on some of the things that made me think they were the same person:
- same username (just with 7 at the end)
-same age
-used incel forums/subs over the years
-similar content (regarding suicide)
-similar writing intricacies (like not capitalizing the "i" in "I'm", "I'll", "I" in the middle of sentences)
-same browser
-stuff like this (although he did copy and paste this from quora) which fits the general timeline of the events with IamJacksBrokenHeart7 GF-> https://incels.is/threads/oh-dear-one.209457/

I also included someone else from the mod team in the conversation that I was PM'd the stuff and they said they thought it was definitely the same person.

I was contacted by the guy on reddit on my reddit account saying he was not @IamJacksBrokenHeart needless to say I was a bit suspicious at first it seemed like he was going to overboard (included him trying to make an account here on .co regarding the situation). He said that he lives in Serbia which I doubted at first given his twitter was full to the brim with Western/American politics stuff and RedditInvestigator predicted his account was form America. He also did some things in the conversation like walk back the fact that he said he had used "various incel forums and subs" over the years and said he has never used any incel forums but rather only subreddits like the original /r/incels and braincels.

However, they have both gotten together in discord VC and one is indeed Serbian and they are different people.

I'd like to extend my apologies to @IamJacksBrokenHeart my bad I should've vetted it a bit more. I've been far busier and anxious than I've been as a late.

And on that note I think I am going to take a full-on break from the forum for a few days to try to get caught up on stuff in real-life.

Ok so on @IamJacksBrokenHeart it seems that things have changed and that it is likely just a massive coincidence so he will be unbanned.

I just want to elucidate on some of the things that made me think they were the same person:
-same age
-similar writing intricacies (like not capitalizing the "i" in "I'm", "I'll", "I" in the middle of sentences)
-same browser
-stuff like this (although he did copy and paste this from quora) which fits the general timeline of the events with IamJacksBrokenHeart7 GF-> https://incels.is/threads/oh-dear-one.209457/

I also included someone else from the mod team in the conversation that I was PM'd the stuff and they said they thought it was definitely the same person.

I was contacted by the guy on reddit on my reddit account saying he was not @IamJacksBrokenHeart needless to say I was a bit suspicious at first it seemed like he was going to overboard (included him trying to make an account here on .co regarding the situation). He said that he lives in Serbia which I doubted at first given his twitter was full to the brim with Western/American politics stuff and RedditInvestigator predicted his account was form America. He also did some things in the conversation like walk back the fact that he said he had used "various incel forums and subs" over the years and said he has never used any incel forums but rather only subreddits like the original /r/incels and braincels.

However, they have both gotten together in discord VC and one is indeed Serbian and they are different people.

I'd like to extend my apologies to @IamJacksBrokenHeart my bad I should've vetted it a bit more. I've been far busier and anxious than I've been as a late.

And on that note I think I am going to take a full-on break from the forum for a few days to try to get caught up on stuff in real-life.
:)

-same age
-same browser

View: https://youtu.be/p6JktN9oGAc

-same age
-same browser

that seems like an overwhelming amount of evidence against him compared to a very small amount in his defense. he could have very easily just found some random serbian guy to LARP as a separate person for discord vc. even the whole @IAmNOTjacksheart thing is suspicious. why would some rando make an account here and spend 14 hours lurking the forum in one day to clear the name of some guy he doesn't know? not to mention everything that account writes seem really ingenuine

seriously this looks like the most obvious LARP I have ever seen

Last edited:

-same age
-same browser

All those coincidinces are too much tbh, he could have easily had a friend join VC. Why would some random guy on reddit do all this for another random user he doesn't know.
IDK

-same age
-same browser

View: https://youtu.be/feEAlrLCX-I?t=147

that seems like an overwhelming amount of evidence against him compared to a very small amount in his defense. he could have very easily just found some random serbian guy to LARP as a separate person for discord vc. even the whole @IAmNOTjacksheart thing is suspicious. why would some rando make an account here and spend 14 hours lurking the forum in one day to clear the name of some guy he doesn't know? not to mention everything that account writes seem really ingenuine

View attachment 346664
That's what I thought at first, but Serge talked to both in VC and they seemed genuine. I thought it was suspicious a stranger would go that far, but people were also angrily messaging his account on reddit. So it's possible he's just very altruistic and felt bad about getting someone banned for having a similar name to him.

He didn't link me to this comment, but I found it after he said he was Serbian.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelsWithoutHate/comments/iz2tte/a_girl_posted_this_in_her_story_in_my_feed/g6gf7so/?context=3

That was before he was banned on .co. A day or two I think. You could say he thought people were catching onto his account and hatched a plan up or something (I think I was PM'd the info at a similar time), but I think that's rather unlikely compared to the simplest answer that it's just a coincidence.

He also gave me this as his prior reddit account.

Although I haven't looked through it thoroughly.

All those coincidinces are too much tbh, he could have easily had a friend join VC. Why would some random guy on reddit do all this for another random user he doesn't know.
IDK
I think because people from here were angrily messaging on reddit. Then he just felt the need to go above and beyond to correct the record.

Another glorious day where @anon is banned :banhammer: :lul:

it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s actually like 13. I remember he posted something about how he’s starting his freshman year of high school and that’s weird because usually you start 9th grade at 13-14
I don't believe for one second that he is 15. Its an elaborate larp
@JohnWickCel post a vocaroo

View attachment 346664
bruh .. i got on a fucking Voicechat with the reddit guyand serge , we spoke at the same time , what else am i gonna do to prove it ?
i dont wanna send a pic of my fucking face and doxx myself .

so if u dont trust it just put me oon ignore and have fun with your drama .

IDK
whatever man , this shit is tiresome .

np bro its all good , at least it was entertaining drama for the forum .

It's over for this forum if you are allowing larpers back. I can pay someone in fiver to larp as me on discord too.

It's over for this forum if you are allowing larpers back. I can pay someone in fiver to larp as me on discord too.
Someone could also pay their friend to LARP as you on reddit, basically larp as a fakecel and get you banned from .co.

Just saying...

Someone could also pay their friend to LARP as you on reddit, basically larp as a fakecel and get you banned from .co.

Just saying...
i guess mods will be more thorough from now on

proof I was first on the free @IamJacksBrokenHeart bandwagon.
@IamJacksBrokenHeart free him this instant he didn’t do anything
i am requesting apologies now from all of you. take them through PM’s or through public via ban discussion mega thread. I was the target of vicious attack for my psychic skills and you all should repent

proof I was first on the free @IamJacksBrokenHeart bandwagon.

i am requesting apologies now from all of you. take them through PM’s or through public via ban discussion mega thread. I was the target of vicious attack for my psychic skills and you all should repent
:feels:

Thank you
Keep coping idiot :feelswhat:

You'll never get a legitimate apology from me

least of all regarding @IamJacksBrokenHeart literally who before all this shit caved in on ban discussion megathread

Because they're all in the same click.

Personality inkwell, last German, ropemax, etc.

They're all pieces of human trash who troll here and talk on discord. I'm pretty sure bummer is in the click too but he's more of a 15 year old edgy kid than a troll.

All you need to do is see who defends who here. Its not rocket science
lul wat. who did i defend again?
ur just butthurt i dont like ur gorilla troll posting. jfl

Ropemaxx makes the best threads don’t hate on him

lul wat. who did i defend again?
ur just butthurt i dont like ur gorilla troll posting. jfl
You must be retarded if you think i care about your opinion on my posts. You of all people.

2F3BB0D426524928BCEAF68BB2561CB5