Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Anyone know why @UltraFayJr. was banned?

why @Shin no Shi was banned?

Fucking chads.co
Shin no Shi wasn't white either but curry which imo is lifefuel for once because it's not just a simple case of jbw. Though he could return...

What's his backstory, tho?
Can't find the post now. You can check his post history. Recall him saying something about meeting a foid online and that he's going to take a break from this site.

Can't find the post now. You can check his post history. Recall him saying something about meeting a foid online and that he's going to take a break from this site.
Ah, I see. So it's not known if he ascended or not? Just wait and see.

Ah, I see. So it's not known if he ascended or not? Just wait and see.
Ye I thought the post about him announcing all this would be there but looking through his post history it wasn't. May have been deleted because of the no bragging rule.

Ye I thought the post about him announcing all this would be there but looking through his post history it wasn't. May have been deleted because of the no bragging rule.
Probs. But even if he did ascended, can he still come back?

Probs. But even if he did ascended, can he still come back?
No you can't come back here once you've been known to have ascended. Unless you go ~5 to 10 years after getting broken up with and still haven't had sex.

No you can't come back here once you've been known to have ascended. Unless you go ~5 to 10 years after getting broken up with and still haven't had sex.
Ah. I mean, even if you ascended once by chance and luck, if that was your only time and you still remain without a relationship then you still remain incel. Unless if you can get laid somewhat often even with a lot of effort.

Ah. I mean, even if you ascended once by chance and luck, if that was your only time and you still remain without a relationship then you still remain incel. Unless if you can get laid somewhat often even with a lot of effort.
If you talk about getting laid in the past on this forum though you can still be banned for bragging. The rules are pretty strict. There were people that had ascended in the past like catfishman that are no longer active on this site because they got banned.

If you talk about getting laid in the past on this forum though you can still be banned for bragging. The rules are pretty strict. There were people that had ascended in the past like catfishman that are no longer active on this site because they got banned.
Sure site rules are site rules. But I'd say if you only gotten laid once or even a few times out of random chance, but still couldn't get it as often as you would want or unable to form a long-term relationship or still remain lonely, then you're still incel, or at least a nearcel.

Sure site rules are site rules. But I'd say if you only gotten laid once or even a few times out of random chance, but still couldn't get it as often as you would want or unable to form a long-term relationship or still remain lonely, then you're still incel, or at least a nearcel.
Yeah but while that's true in theory in practice members that reveal they have had sex before are usually banned under the no bragging rule even if they had sex years ago.

Yeah but while that's true in theory in practice members that reveal they have had sex before are usually banned under the no bragging rule even if they had sex years ago.
I understand that since by bragging, you're just trying to incite drama and jealousy on this forum, as well as to boost your own ego.

Tbh, if a user has ascended before, they should keep that to themselves. Even in the rules, you don't have to necessarily be an incel or even an "über KHHHHVHHJSHDGSGHDHVV truecel" as knajjd put it to post here as long as you don't talk about your experiences if you had any.

Shin no Shi wasn't white either but curry which imo is lifefuel for once because it's not just a simple case of jbw. Though he could return...
Never knew that.

Did u know @Sincere was a curry?
Yeah I heard. Apparently he was a male? He shouldn't have larped as a white supremacist and then teamed up with SillyTruecel to type effeminate things here if he didn't want to be banned.

Yeah I heard. Apparently he was a male? He shouldn't have larped as a white supremacist and then teamed up with SillyTruecel to type effeminate things here if he didn't want to be banned.
He told me he was trolling

1. [IMG alt="mental_out"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/0/19.jpg?1608228328[/IMG]

mental_out

Facel mod
    • Posts 11,266
    • Media 4
    • Albums 1
    • Time Online 3835:12
  2. [IMG alt="knajjd"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/0/63.jpg?1581355652[/IMG]

knajjd

( o__o)‼
    • Posts 3,131
    • Time Online 1734:42
  3. [IMG alt="i_a_m_i"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/0/148.jpg?1519673548[/IMG]

i_a_m_i

Modcel
    • Posts 1,536
    • Time Online 2150:20
  4. [IMG alt="Master"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/0/162.jpg?1571705545[/IMG]

Master

Mod
    • Posts 1,666
    • Time Online 1598:24
  5. [IMG alt="cocksucker"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/4/4991.jpg?1598777816[/IMG]

cocksucker

Modcel
    • Posts 963
  6. [IMG alt="GoffSystemQB"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/23/23944.jpg?1578759654[/IMG]

GoffSystemQB

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
    • Posts 5,525
    • Time Online 3477:01

Posted a video of a tranny then made a long winded post basically "look I'm not saying volcel if you wouldn't..... but she looks good there... i mean I'm not saying I would... but I wouldn't mind..." and goes on for like 3 paragraphs.

Then in the comments he asked if he'd rather fuck an 8/10 tranny than a 2/10 woman.
Anyone who unironically refers to a tranny as "she" should get an automatic ban just for that (unless it's one of those 1% of trannies who are women who want to become men, but they barely even exist)

No one ever gets laid from "random chance." Guys get laid only by being good looking enough (or by paying for it).

Anyone who unironically refers to a tranny as "she" should get an automatic ban just for that (unless it's one of those 1% of trannies who are women who want to become men, but they barely even exist)
Respect my gender pronouns sweaty

thank god I’m not in normal public school. Couldn’t imagine being forced to call some hairy male in a dress with a mental disorder a “she”.

Respect my gender pronouns sweaty

thank god I’m not in normal public school. Couldn’t imagine being forced to call some hairy male in a dress with a mental disorder a “she”.
ERM....that's KINDA TOXIC!!! Chromosomes and sexual dimorphism are a construct of the patriarchy, sweaty. It doesn't matter if Cheryl has a sweaty cock and dangling balls, *she's* still a *she* you anti-semitic transphobe

ERM....that's KINDA TOXIC!!! Chromosomes and sexual dimorphism are a construct of the patriarchy, sweaty. It doesn't matter if Cheryl has a sweaty cock and dangling balls, *she's* still a *she* you anti-semitic transphobe
Not tranny but when I was a freshman or sophomore I had a brief conflict with a VERY effeminate gay man who was sexually harassing other students. He was in my sociology class and when asked what he wanted to be later in life he said he wanted to be a stripper.

he would also routinely brag about getting kids expelled for “homophobia” (this is one of the most liberal places in the USA BTW) he said he knew I was a conservative because I wore boots and I told him that his parents are dissapointed that he’s the end of his family tree lmfao. I think he tried getting my expelled but I left really soon after that (within the month) so it didn’t matter.

Not tranny but when I was a freshman or sophomore I had a brief conflict with a VERY effeminate gay man who was sexually harassing other students. He was in my sociology class and when asked what he wanted to be later in life he said he wanted to be a stripper.

he would also routinely brag about getting kids expelled for “homophobia” (this is one of the most liberal places in the USA BTW) he said he knew I was a conservative because I wore boots and I told him that his parents are dissapointed that he’s the end of his family tree lmfao. I think he tried getting my expelled but I left really soon after that (within the month) so it didn’t matter.
based
at lunch today i saw a tranny walking around, i was surprised and disgusted at the same time tbh, i live in a fairly conservative area

A gay guy at the Wal Mart I worked at kept making perverse comments about my ass and asking about my penis (I was 17 he was 20), and when I reported him after I couldn't take it anymore I got in trouble for homophobia. Imagine if I was a whamen and he was a straight guy. Wal Mart would have performed cunnilingus on me just so I wouldn't sue. It's fucking disgusting.
Gay men are predators.

at lunch today i saw a tranny walking around, i was surprised and disgusted at the same time tbh, i live in a fairly conservative area
:feelspuke: Fucking hate the federal govt. the federal govt is the only reason shit like that can happen. If the govt wasn’t watching that tranny and punishing anyone that does anything to it then they wouldn’t be walking around.

A gay guy at the Wal Mart I worked at kept making perverse comments about my ass and asking about my penis (I was 17 he was 20), and when I reported him after I couldn't take it anymore I got in trouble for homophobia. Imagine if I was a whamen and he was a straight guy. Wal Mart would have performed cunnilingus on me just so I wouldn't sue. It's fucking disgusting.
Gay men are predators.
Gay people are 3% of the us population or something and are 40% of all child predators. Govt puts special treatment on Women and racial/sexual minorities what else is new etc etc.

:feelspuke: Fucking hate the federal govt. the federal govt is the only reason shit like that can happen. If the govt wasn’t watching that tranny and punishing anyone that does anything to it then they wouldn’t be walking around.
Maybe the south should rise again :feelsYall:

All I want is a state where I don't have to apologize for my skin color and good ol conservative values. Is that too much to ask for?
Apparently. That's anti-semitic super-racism, OP. Only POC are allowed to be proud and have opinions. And even then, only so long as they (((agree)))

@ElliotRodgerHere requested?

Tbh

@TheWatchfulTiger24
I remember seeing something by him and thinking he was gonna get banned but I don't remember what it was