Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I'm surprised @FullTimeLoser never posted his picture. I'm pretty sure there's no penalty for posting a permanently banned user's picture, so he is lucky FTL never posted his.
I only posted inkwells pic cuz I legit thought they were public. Like people posting weeds pics all the time. I'm not out here tryna post incels pics or dox them. Look at how people here post colvins pics. I don't do that

Last edited:
I only posted inkwells pic cuz I legit thought they were public. Like people posting weeds pics all the time. I'm not out here tryna post incels pics or dox them. Look at how people here post colvins pics. I don't do that
You still have inkwell pics?

Wtf?

You were the one spreading pics of him nigga
I posted his pic here once, didn't link it to his username and simply asked if people thought this guy was incel(most voted no). That was 6 months ago and I thought his pic was public anyway. Haven't posted it since he was banned even though it's not against the rules. Nor will I

You just said he was incel
Not really. I said "incels" as a general term for people who post here. I never referred to inkwell as an incel directly. Even colvin isn't an incel

free all the bannedcels

@SergeantIncel
@Master
@mental_out
@knajjd
@i_a_m_i
@cocksucker
@GoffSystemQB
@WithoutMe
@retarded_dumbshit
@Ryo_Hazuki
@blickpall
@LittleBoy

What happened to my boi @ShadowTheEdgehog???

@ThisWorldIsAMess I wanna know why this BLM-supporter KANG was banned.

@ThisWorldIsAMess I wanna know why this BLM-supporter KANG was banned.
he made some thread in ID that was like "What would you do if these girls approached you?" and it was a bunch of trannies

he made some thread in ID that was like "What would you do if these girls approached you?" and it was a bunch of trannies
Eyedol killerinstinct arcade animation

Seems like nobody likes that gif. You should make it your avi and show everybody that it looks cool as shit and that they're all wrong. Show em!
I only offered it to @your personality and I kind of dont want to change my avii. If I had found this a year ago i probably would of used it tbh

POV you are piperlossus having your panties sniffed
Tenor

I only offered it to @your personality and I kind of dont want to change my avii. If I had found this a year ago i probably would of used it tbh
Change it for a couple of days, maybe a week. Just to instill some respect :feelsthink:

POV: you are piperlossus having your panties sniffed
tenor-gif.419096

"I really love fucking trannies go ER."

What the fuck was that? Who was it? Saw the thread, clicked, but it was deleted.

@BeastCel kill yourself chad worshiping, tranny loving faggot.
He got dealt with pretty quick

Was this the same dude saying ItsOver belongs here?

It took too long imo.
On a days worth It had happened pretty quick compared to shitheads who takes days or even weeks to get disposed of.

@BeastCel kill yourself chad worshiping, tranny loving faggot.
He said he was a furry, and he made posts about fucking animals. Saw this coming from a mile away.

I think he requested it after receiving a warning if I remember correctly.
@ShadowTheEdgehog ’s ban was unprompted and spontaneous. He can't even appeal, and is not searchable, so it’s more than a permaban. He got hardbanned for literally no reason at all. His username got shadowbanned or blacklisted as well because it doesn’t even pop up when I @ him

@ShadowTheEdgehog ’s ban was unprompted and spontaneous. He can't even appeal, and is not searchable, so it’s more than a permaban. He got hardbanned for literally no reason at all. His username got shadowbanned or blacklisted as well because it doesn’t even pop up when I @ him
shhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh no, he's definitely a fakecel, anyone who saw his pic says so, but that doesn't mean he should be doxxed. Maybe if he was an ITcel It'd be ok.

Anybody who is found larping as fakecel on this site should be doxxed they knew what they were doing.