Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@balkanceI
Image 2024 04 15 235633912

So he perma'ed?
He's posting lots of edgy pedo stuff recently

He's put on 1-month ban so he can appeal if he wants but imo it deserves a full perma, idk what my colleagues think about this

There are things we shouldn't joke about.
Saying that you're attracted to 2-year olds or that you have plenty of cp in your computer, even if you're trolling, is a very good way of taking down the site

He's put on 1-month ban so he can appeal if he wants but imo it deserves a full perma, idk what my colleagues think about this

Saying that you're attracted to 2-year olds or that you have plenty of cp in your computer, even if you're trolling, is a very good way of taking down the site
This user is way too risky and he is also a 2024cel.:feelswhat:

This user is way too risky and he is also a 2024cel.:feelswhat:
Tbh yeah, he had a chance & seemed to be getting better but i’d say it’s time to put him away for good

Also, you need to mention to Master at the next “mod meeting” or whatever that the “100%=one month” is not a good idea, for various reasons

Tbh yeah, he had a chance & seemed to be getting better but i’d say it’s time to put him away for good

Also, you need to mention to Master at the next “mod meeting” or whatever that the “100%=one month” is not a good idea, for various reasons
We still have the possibility to permaban a user directly without going through the warning system (I don't think this one changed)

what happened with @My Name Jeff ?

Smokin that @balkancel pack rn :smonk:

Any chance to forgive @B/W muttcel ?
I think he was perma'd, so I'm not sure if Master's announcement applies

but yeah, that would be reasonable tbh, he's a better user than many of the people who are unbanned by this rule

I think he was perma'd, so I'm not sure if Master's announcement applies

but yeah, that would be reasonable tbh, he's a better user than many of the people who are unbanned by this rule
Yeah and his ban was for a rule that was made after he got banned to justify his ban

Yeah and his ban was for a rule that was made after he got banned to justify his ban
Think that happened on neets.net too. A popular user was perma'd over making his own site.

Oh, I think it's farewell then
He asked if he could be back with another acc though, which I categorically refused
Gotta be careful bc he might be back with an alt soon

He asked if he could be back with another acc though, which I categorically refused
Gotta be careful bc he might be back with an alt soon
He could have simply asked to be unbanned after one month :feelsthink:

The post was deleted but it was about spamming racebait and insults once again
Sorry but I don't understand what constitutes as "racebait". @Made in Toilet guy was bragging about Arabs having more SMV for being more white passing and I responded by showing that Arabs are the lowest IQ race and most inbreed.

So is race bragging allowed but race insulting not? That sandnigger often talks shit about curries, I do that once to sandniggers and I am banned?? I can send you a compilation of all the times he as racebaited if you want.

Not complaining but just trying to understand the rules.

Sorry but I don't understand what constitutes as "racebait". @Made in Toilet guy was bragging about Arabs having more SMV for being more white passing and I responded by showing that Arabs are the lowest IQ race and most inbreed.

So is race bragging allowed but race insulting not? That sandnigger often talks shit about curries, I do that once to sandniggers and I am banned?? I can send you a compilation of all the times he as racebaited if you want.

@Made in Heaven thots?

Yeah kek I've seen him "caste-brag" on a fucking Incel forum of all places. :feelskek:
No I have not. Show me where I have. You have misunderstood. Kamma and land owning bhramins are the most casteist groups of Telugus. @\Chudpreet is a supremacist kamma while I am a non land-owning Brahmin.

I am infact self hating of my own community if anything.
and users like this never last long.
Untrue. I last for hours fucking his mom.

The thing is that everything related to racebait is difficult to judge since the limit between what constitutes racebait and what constitutes "normal" incel discussion itself is very hard to judge.

Technically if we strictly follow the rules, racebait would be worth a 4-day ban.
But if we have to ban every user who does even slight racebait, then ban appeals would become more active than ID. :feelshaha:

For instance, does saying nigger can be considered as racebait? What about cumskin, chink or other similar words?
When does talking about jbw, jbb, etc. derivates into a racebait discussion?
It's the kind of rule that is used on a case to case basis since it's applied to the appreciation of the mod who judges the case.

The thing is that everything related to racebait is difficult to judge since the limit between what constitutes racebait and what constitutes "normal" incel discussion itself is very hard to judge.

Technically if we strictly follow the rules, racebait would be worth a 4-day ban.
But if we have to ban every user who does even slight racebait, then ban appeals would become more active than ID. :feelshaha:

For instance, does saying nigger can be considered as racebait? What about cumskin, chink or other similar words?
When does talking about jbw, jbb, etc. derivates into a racebait discussion?
It's the kind of rule that is used on a case to case basis since it's applied to the appreciation of the mod who judges the case.
Is this not considered racebait? @Made in Toilet didn't get any shit, so I assumed even I wouldn't.

He posts such shit from random forums I did the same for sandniggers complaining about being ugly and balding and got banned :lul: :lul:

"BUT SAR! YOU ARE JUST AS SUBHUMAN AS ME SAR!"

View attachment 1133055
Arabs look better than Indians, benefits or whatever it is you're yapping about, is irrelevant

View attachment 1134782View attachment 1134783

Last edited:
Is this not considered racebait? @Made in Toilet didn't get any shit, so I assumed even I wouldn't.

He posts such shit from random forums I did the same for sandniggers complaining about being ugly and balding and got banned :lul: :lul:
We have as an instruction to not warn/ban racebait when it's in lounge/sewers

We have as an instruction to not warn/ban racebait when it's in lounge/sewers
Then even I shouldn't have gotten banned.

Sorry for being annoying but my point is that I have done only what @Made In Toilet has been doing.

Then even I shouldn't have gotten banned.

Sorry for being annoying but my point is that I have done only what @Made In Toilet has been doing.
You have quite a history with fighting with other users
I feel like every time I come across a post of yours you're fighting someone lmao

You have quite a history with fighting with other users
So does @Made In Toilet . Ask @Confessor @JayGoptri @akdicel173 @Caesercel if you want

Make a new thread or something stop posting in ban discussion
Sorry, but my point was that attacking curries on this forum is allowed but when we attack back we get banned :lul: :lul: :lul: . Curries are prejudiced against even here just like outside.

Ok I won't post more shit here then.

Yeah he was actually one of us, I get why they banned him but I think his intentions were in the right place.