Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Be VERY suspicious of members that are below 20 and claiming they're 4/10 or possibly '3/10'

theheightpill

theheightpill

Banned
-
Average and slightly below average men have a very hard time in high school, and it's not uncommon for them to have no sexual experiences until they're older. A 4/10 that hasn't lookmaxxed and is in highschool still going through puberty will have a hard time, ESPECIALLY if he's a sperg. Hypergamy exists and these people won't get their looksmatch, but I firmly believe a 4/10 before looksmaxxing can get a "kiss" EVENTUALLY. It might take years to get lucky, BUT that's part of being an average/slightly ugly male. I ALSO want it to be clear that these relationships won't last and will be shit, but it's still a relationship. Height plays a massive role if you're a 3/10 or 4/10 face too. Fuck you 8/10 or die retards, it's 8/10+ to get hookups ONLY.

Im sorry you got no replies greycel :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Sorry you only got 1 reply

@Colvin76 thoughts?

Im sorry you got replies

Women don’t kiss ugly men. You’re delusional if you think that someone who is a 3/10 in highschool will get kissed let along get into a relationship.

I am living proof of it

Women don’t kiss ugly men. You’re delusional if you think that someone who is a 3/10 in highschool will get kissed let along get into a relationship.

I am living proof of it
Thx for skimming my post bro

youre a greycel
and you're a fucking retard that just spams posts. You joined 5 days before me and you're saying that LOL. I'm sorry mr. ultimate truecel. You're a 3/10 with no hope, my condolences!

and you're a fucking retard that just spams posts. You joined 5 days before me and you're saying that LOL. I'm sorry mr. ultimate truecel. You're a 3/10 with no hope, my condolences!

Yes but at least im not a greycel I have earned my respect. :feelzez:

Yes but at least im not a greycel I have earned my respect. :feelzez:
5K post count is greyceldom cut off.Sorry it's just 2020 standards

high school is the easiest time to get perfect loli waifu so this is cope. after that you can try with roast in college or rope