Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Been in a bad place this week

Epedaphic

Epedaphic

Overlord
★★★★★
I think maybe I need a break from the forum, don’t know. There are a lot of cool brocels on here but also so much demoralization. I might take a break for a few days and see what happens. Sadly this is some of the only socialization I have though. But I’ll see.

take care bro and come back soon

I'll solder soon.

good luck cel

see you tommorow

Get some mental rest.

Hope you find something to focus on that distracts you from all this shit for a while.

I think maybe I need a break from the forum, don’t know. There are a lot of cool brocels on here but also so much demoralization. I might take a break for a few days and see what happens. Sadly this is some of the only socialization I have though. But I’ll see.
Dont

Don’t let it get over you head. You can always just disable account if browsing here is detrimental to your mental health.

this is some of the only socialization I have
Same.

We'll always be here for you brocel, if you don't wanna come back, who are we to judge.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230823-232138_kindlephoto-72851534.png
    Screenshot_20230823-232138_kindlephoto-72851534.png
    152.2 KB · Views: 2