Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Been on holiday from work for 2 weeks but can't stop thinking about my Oneitises. I'm not Black pilled enough. How do i hit the Kill Switch?

Coldone666

Coldone666

Major
★★
I think about them every single day, i downloaded there pictures and put them together in paint and made them my PC Wallpaper.
I hate being a pathetic Simp but I'm just so thirsty. I am suffering so bad.

One was there for the past year but recently quit and she was young and was bitchy to me 90% of the time (she was like that Mean Girls movie). She was only nice when she was drunk once. She look's like a model and i became infatuated. I was gonna offer her 10k via a burner phone to have sex with me but I'm to chicken to text her.
The other one has been there for a few months and is the nicest person ever, she's so nice and quite and i just want to marry her right now but I'm an ugly Incel Autist and she has a partner. Should i try to work out where they live? He needs to go away somehow.

I think about them every single day, i downloaded there pictures and put them together in paint and made them my PC Wallpaper.
I hate being a pathetic Simp but I'm just so thirsty. I am suffering so bad.

One was there for the past year but recently quit and she was young and was bitchy to me 90% of the time (she was like that Mean Girls movie). She was only nice when she was drunk once. She look's like a model and i became infatuated. I was gonna offer her 10k via a burner phone to have sex with me but I'm to chicken to text her.
The other one has been there for a few months and is the nicest person ever, she's so nice and quite and i just want to marry her right now but I'm an ugly Incel Autist and she has a partner. Should i try to work out where they live? He needs to go away somehow.
Don't waste your time thinking about foids that will never give you attention

Bro no fucking way. :feelskek:

She is being railed RIGHT NOW, Chad is fucking her in the ass while you rot on an incel forum and scrape images of her off the Internet to set as your wallpaper. Tomorrow she'll drive to Tyrone's house after getting a single text, first one in 3 weeks: "wsg bby u coming ovr?"

And she will be fucked AGAIN while you cough up another thread about how pure and innocent her heart is and how you're finally completing that 200 page fanfic of her where she finally remembers your name, to an audience of fellow subhumans. :lul:

She is being railed RIGHT NOW, Chad is fucking her in the ass while you rot on an incel forum and scrape images of her off the Internet to set as your wallpaper. Tomorrow she'll drive to Tyrone's house after getting a single text, first one in 3 weeks: "wsg bby u coming ovr?"

And she will be fucked AGAIN while you cough up another thread about how pure and innocent her heart is and how you're finally completing that 200 page fanfic of her where she finally remembers your name, to an audience of fellow subhumans. :lul:
Brutal Fatality.

Well I see her 33 hours from now, hopefully I get my shit together and don't do anything Autistic. She will probably barely notice me I bet.

Dnr, grow up cuck