Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Being a low tier normie instead of full-blown incel/truecel goes both ways (youngcels and oldcels)

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Many people here resent oldcels who did have some experience with women in the past, but if you're young, you're possibly a soon-to-be low tier normie yourself.

Most old low tier normies were full blown kissless virgin incels until they were older than many people here are.

Being draconian about "you must have no experience AT ALL!" is rigged against oldcels because 1. the typical low tier normie doesn't have his first kiss at single digits and first sex at 14 or something like Chad does, taking much longer, and 2. back in the day things were easier with no dating apps or social media, also feminism wasn't so rampant as now.

In my opinion, it's tricky because low tier normies (men who'll have some remnant of success with women at a point, but be incels through the vast majority of their lives) are much more common than people who'll reach 40 without even hugging a foid or something.

There's also the problem of how high someone's standards are, how hard did he try and all that. It has always bothered me that some confirmed good-looking guy can be here with no problems as long as he doesn't brag (when we all know looks= everything and such guy could ascend if he tried) while some old guy who kissed a drunken fattie after 500 approaches 20 years ago will get warned/banned/resented.

Teen love is everything. If you're virgin 20+ doesn't matter what happens, you can never be saved.

Teen love is everything. If you're virgin 20+ doesn't matter what happens, you can never be saved.
It's over. The teenagelovepill destroyed me. I'm truly fucked up

No one in particular.

Tbh. I feel more mad about someone bragging about the date they had in 5th grade or something than about a brag about some old used-up slut.

@-BrettyBoy- 's foot fetish rendezvous with that old mentally ill foid for instance, I feel little to nothing about that.

It's over. The teenagelovepill destroyed me. I'm truly fucked up
Welcome to the club.

@[UWSL]/data/avatars/s/17/17124.jpg?1628027108 [/UWSL]@-BrettyBoy- 's foot fetish rendezvous with that old mentally ill foid for instance, I feel little to nothing about that.
everything is just damage control 20+

you'll never be real, a real person, you'll never be a real human being

you'll always be damaged, unreal, hollow

Eh, I'm not gonna claim to understand everyone's individual situation, and thus try to pretend I know what they can and can't do with regards to women. When I still went out I saw plenty of guys who seemed eligible but had nothing and were perma single.

As for old times, I'm oldcel and I remember what it was like.

Before FB and Tinder, there were more primitive social networks like Hi5, and incellish men either didn't have accounts on there or had poorly connected accounts.

And before even that, girls tried to emulate Tinder by being more likely to have friendships and ties in schools other than their own, supposedly just to be friendly, but mostly so they could hunt for chads in a bigger territory, just like with Tinder.

The main way in which it was easier, was for people who were already pretty desirable, to find a mate in college and get married soon after graduation and stay married forever.
For an incel it was kind of the same shit, as girls wouldn't necessarily use dating apps to avoid him, but they could try to make friends at 3 different schools to try and meet chad, or sit at home on their 640x480 desktop computer to look for chad accounts on Hi5.

To sum it up better, as early as 2000, girls already considered it very bad and awkward if:
- average boys asked them directly on a date in a naive way, flowers&chocolate type stuff
- average boys wanted to be close friends when it seemed they might be romantically infatuated
- average boys told a girl that they liked her, without being 100% sure that the girl liked them too
- average boys allowed the information to leak out, that they liked a girl, and others found out including the girl

All behaviors indicative of girls discovering chad-chasing and status-chasing.

So if this is the case no one can ever truly ascend after 20?

Many people here resent oldcels who did have some experience with women in the past, but if you're young, you're possibly a soon-to-be low tier normie yourself.

Most old low tier normies were full blown kissless virgin incels until they were older than many people here are.

Being draconian about "you must have no experience AT ALL!" is rigged against oldcels because 1. the typical low tier normie doesn't have his first kiss at single digits and first sex at 14 or something like Chad does, taking much longer, and 2. back in the day things were easier with no dating apps or social media, also feminism wasn't so rampant as now.

In my opinion, it's tricky because low tier normies (men who'll have some remnant of success with women at a point, but be incels through the vast majority of their lives) are much more common than people who'll reach 40 without even hugging a foid or something.

There's also the problem of how high someone's standards are, how hard did he try and all that. It has always bothered me that some confirmed good-looking guy can be here with no problems as long as he doesn't brag (when we all know looks= everything and such guy could ascend if he tried) while some old guy who kissed a drunken fattie after 500 approaches 20 years ago will get warned/banned/resented.
Low tier normie much worse bro

Low tier normie much worse bro
I have also made some arguments for that in the past, but could you elab yours?

Long story short, what I think is that low tier normies are the weakest fighters in the ring who're there just to serve as punching bags, while incels don't even step in the ring. But I also admit that never even having the experiences is also a huge blown, because there are things in this life that you'll never really "get" without going through it yourself.

Long story short, low tiers normies are the weakest fighters in the ring who're there just to serve as punching bags, while incels don't even step in the ring.
Like that yeah , I’d rather stay home than to be humiliated/bullied/ostracized/mogged outside with “friend groups”

So if this is the case no one can ever truly ascend after 20?

Unless you count betabuxx.

I can't help but feel envious of both oldcels with experience and youngcels. The former because at least they possess memories of females in some capacity, despite their current situation. Youngcels, because they still have many years ahead of them. It is not over for them yet until 30 imo.

Myself, I have nether experience nor youth. Being a virgin oldcel is endlessly depressing. I would have liked to have at least gotten lucky once.

I feel like inceldom is fairly new

Like that yeah , I’d rather stay home than to be humiliated/bullied/ostracized/mogged outside with “friend groups”
Tbh. I have been the clown in some groups in the past, don't recommend.

I feel like inceldom is fairly new
I think it exists since time immemorial but it increased a lot due to new technologies, laws, ideologies and culture.

Tbh. I have been the clown in some groups in the past, don't recommend.

I think it exists since time immemorial but it increased a lot due to new technologies, laws, ideologies and culture.
Yeah, I hate the fact that as a community incels know about this stuff. I wanna be unaware again.

I wanna be unaware again.
Really? I suffer much less under the blackpill than I did under either the blue or red one.

If you stop and think about it, both the blue and red pills are just variations of each other and both are just gaslighting. "You are to blame for your failure because you didn't have ________________ (game, a good personality, charisma, your life together, whatever)". The blackpill hurts but in the end it's a bitter medicine that both provides relief and knowledge to stay away from unnecessary suffering.

Really? I suffer much less under the blackpill than I did under either the blue or red one.

If you stop and think about it, both the blue and red pills are just variations of each other and both are just gaslighting. "You are to blame for your failure because you didn't have ________________ (game, a good personality, charisma, your life together, whatever)". The blackpill hurts but in the end it's a bitter medicine that both provides relief and knowledge to stay away from unnecessary suffering.
True, I know that I get told to leave this place a lot since I'm fifteen and have a lot of time to maxx my stats but I still learn good life tid bits now and then on here. I can avoid certain traps and situations I otherwise wouldn't via the blackpill.

True, I know that I get told to leave this place a lot since I'm fifteen and have a lot of time to maxx my stats but I still learn good life tid bits now and then on here. I can avoid certain traps and situations I otherwise wouldn't via the blackpill.
Thank God that you were shown the truth that early, it'll save you a lot of trouble.

Back in the day I used to encourage the young here to go and try before giving up for good, but now with Tinder + covid things definitely aren't anymore like they were when I was your age. So I don't know. Do what you think is the best and trust Jesus because maybe we don't have much time.

Agree, cannot be stated enough. I fell in love when I was 16 and although I never asked her out, just talking to her created such strong euphoric good feelings it was incredible. Literally like I was flying. After teens your feelings will never be that strong again because your hormones are regulated differently and you lose your innocence.

Thank God that you were shown the truth that early, it'll save you a lot of trouble.

Back in the day I used to encourage the young here to go and try before giving up for good, but now with Tinder + covid things definitely aren't anymore like they were when I was your age. So I don't know. Do what you think is the best and trust Jesus because maybe we don't have much time.
I try to trust Jesus and God, but man is it hard these days. It's easier to just lay in bed and stare any my ceiling and cry and wither away in my room haha

I have also made some arguments for that in the past, but could you elab yours?

Long story short, what I think is that low tier normies are the weakest fighters in the ring who're there just to serve as punching bags, while incels don't even step in the ring. But I also admit that never even having the experiences is also a huge blown, because there are things in this life that you'll never really "get" without going through it yourself.
I disagree. Bluepilled incels(that are more prone to be truecels than the self-proclamed incels in this forum cuz the first ones try) are the main punch bags of the Sexual Market.
If low tier normies are the punch bags after them isn't due to their condition but yes because they didn't take precautions when they date.

sn't due to their condition but yes because they didn't take precautions
So you're a fellow Brazilian after all?

It's good to know many languages because we can tell the native language of people speaking English through mistakes like that, hehe.

So you're a fellow Brazilian after all?

It's good to know many languages because we can tell the native language of people speaking English through mistakes like that, hehe.
No. But I'm Iberoamerican just like Brazilians are.

I agree with your statement. I bet that there is even a huge portion of low-tier normies in this forum...