Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being bullied by other incels makes me feel like shit and want to kill myself

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
Brutal, aside from Tyrone's jokes, I didn't know that your harassment was because you are autistic, JFL incels from here making fun of traits that others can't control, are they holes?

Brutal, aside from Tyrone's jokes, I didn't know that your harassment was because you are autistic, JFL incels from here making fun of traits that others can't control, are they holes?
Yeah they were mocking my autism and making up lies about me.

"incel" is like sub 3/10. So 3s will mog 1s, over

They just want me to kill myself because of my (professionaly diagnosed) autism.

You should understand that this diagnosis is as fake as the tablets used to treat it. There are no professionals in that profession.

You should understand that this diagnosis is as fake as the tablets used to treat it. There are no professionals in that profession.
What? Tablets are not used to treat Autism

Last edited: