Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Being nostalgic a incel trait?

Nostalgia Incel Trait?

• Yes

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
trognarukk

trognarukk

Captain
★★
Do you guys think being nostalgic is a incel trait?

Playing old games, listening to 90s Music, watching old movies,...

The Feeling Of Nostalgia does feel like cope to me.

It does remind me of times where ignorance was bliss. I thought, maybe if time will pass ill get a gf.

Life was easy and Depression was nowhere to be found

nah normies are nostalgic about their past meanwhile incels would probably cut off their balls in order not to go in the past . At least me.

True. When i'm not really busy all i think about are past memories

Every day that passes is nostalgic for me. It's just a downward slope. I look at myself this time last year, and I envy how nice I had it.

I think the nostalgia works more in the way you described it—that when you were younger, there was still hope that you would eventually ascend. As time passed and this did not materialize, a wave of nostalgia washed over you, reminding you of times when hope was still alive and depression was not so bad.

I think the nostalgia works more in the way you described it—that when you were younger, there was still hope that you would eventually ascend. As time passed and this did not materialize, a wave of nostalgia washed over you, reminding you of times when hope was still alive and depression was not so bad.
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Nostalgia is a double edged sword for me now. I like the content but it just makes me sad knowing how much time has passed and how old I am now. Those days are long gone and not coming back.

it may sound bluepilled to choose ignorance over truth but

i hate my past and i know that it's suicidefuel

when i look at the future it's unknown precisly how bad it will be

it may sound bluepilled to choose ignorance over truth but

i hate my past and i know that it's suicidefuel

when i look at the future it's unknown precisly how bad it will be
living in the present is bluepill.

I'd relive my past only if I could keep my blackpill knowledge.

I am nostalgic for not having to earn money and take on big responsibilities, but that's a trait of most people, not just us.

Life was easy and Depression was nowhere to be found
My life was more difficult because I was confused by the conflict between the bluepill and the reality I was observing. My mind was a mess. Now it's sterile.