Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Being productive is imo a good cope

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
This may or may not work for everyone but it does for me, so I just thought I'd share my routine.

As soon as I get up, I push myself to get busy and do a series of little tasks in quick succession without wasting any time.
  • Make the bed.
  • Make myself some coffee.
  • Empty the ashtray, take out the garbage.
  • Put clothes in the washer or hang washed clothes to dry.
  • Take a shower :lul:
  • Make myself breakfast
  • Get dressed for the day
  • Take out my notepad and make a list of things that I need to do at work and at home when I get back.
And so on.

Doing this makes me feel productive and gives me a sense of accomplishment. It puts me in the right frame of mind to start my work day.

I'm not going to lie and say it's doing wonders for me, but I will say that sticking to a routine at least helps me function on a day to day basis.

The loneliness is still very much there but at least I'm taking care of myself. In a way.

Last edited:
True. The retardats who piss in bottles on this forum really need to get their shit together. That’s very bad for their mental state.

I agree. There's no excuse for living a subhuman lifestyle even if your genes are not the best. It will just make you feel even worse.

nah better to roll in shit

Yeah being busy is a good cope because you forget things, but life of an incel is catch 22 because the most busiest people are usually chads.

Yeah being busy is a good cope because you forget things, but life of an incel is catch 22 because the most busiest people are usually chads.

There's no need to compete against Chad. I think being busy enough to keep things in working order is sufficient.

It’s a legit cope that ends up in a reward

just turn your life around theory

There's no need to compete against Chad.
I didn't mean competing I meant that chad has more to do, he has to go out to that party and hangout with a foid and then be the captain of his sports team and stuff so even though he has nothing to cope with he is busy where as incels dont have this and we need the cope of being busy.

I agree. There's no excuse for living a subhuman lifestyle even if your genes are not the best. It will just make you feel even worse.

Absolutely agree.

There was a time not too long ago when my house was filled with trash and junk dating back as far as 2006. One day, I decided I had enough and spent the whole day cleaning up my place.

When I was all done, it felt like I had moved into a brand new place, which resulted in a natural high. Ever since, I made sure my place remained clean.

Of course, nothing in my life has changed. I'm still an incel. I'll never be bringing a girl over to my place. And I'm still lonely and depressed. But at least I'll be lonely and depressed in a place that's nice to live in. That's how I see it.

True. The retardats who piss in bottles on this forum really need to get their shit together. That’s very bad for their mental state.
They don't realize that's exactly how the elites who want us to eat bugs and live in pods want us to live. In subhuman, unhygienic, hive city like conditions. Hygiene, good food and access to healthy environments are true wealth. I always make sure to keep myself clean and healthy and take a few hikes once in a while.
I refuse to live like an animal like the elites want us too.

They don't realize that's exactly how the elites who want us to eat bugs and live in pods want us to live. In subhuman, unhygienic, hive city like conditions. Hygiene, good food and access to healthy environments are true wealth. I always make sure to keep myself clean and healthy and take a few hikes once in a while.
I refuse to live like an animal like the elites want us too.
high iq connection. Although they want us to wage slave and accept terrible turd world conditions as they take everything for themselves.

just turn your life around theory
Everybody who manages to "turn their life around" was a never an incel to begin with. There is not turning around as an ugly male.