Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Best height is 6'6+ according to this study

M

mister88

Self-banned
-
According to this study https://home.uchicago.edu/~hortacsu/onlinedating.pdf page 48

[UWSL]Table 5.5[/UWSL] [UWSL]– Height/Income Trade-Offs[/UWSL]

[UWSL]5’ 0’’[/UWSL][UWSL] $[/UWSL][UWSL]317k[/UWSL]
[UWSL]5’ 2’’[/UWSL] [UWSL]$269k[/UWSL]
[UWSL]5’ 4’’[/UWSL][UWSL] $[/UWSL][UWSL]221k[/UWSL]
[UWSL]5’ 6’’[/UWSL] [UWSL]$175k[/UWSL]
[UWSL]5’ 8’’[/UWSL] [UWSL]$138k[/UWSL]
[UWSL]5’ 10’’[/UWSL] [UWSL]$24k[/UWSL]
[UWSL]6’ 0’’[/UWSL] [UWSL]-$8k[/UWSL]
[UWSL]6’ 2’’[/UWSL] [UWSL]-$30ka[/UWSL]
[UWSL]6’ 4’’[/UWSL] [UWSL]-$51k[/UWSL]
[UWSL]6’ 6’’[/UWSL] [UWSL]-$63[/UWSL][UWSL]k[/UWSL]
[UWSL]6’ 10’’[/UWSL] [UWSL]-$63k[/UWSL]

This means that if you're 5'0 you would need to earn $317k more than the average income, if you're 6'0 you can earn $8k less than the average, if you're 6'2 you can earn $30k less than the average, and if you're 6'6 and above you can earn $63k less than the average.

You need to stop coping that the best height is 6'0-6'2, YOU DO NOT DECIDE what the best height is, and this study proves that 6'6 and above is the best height, 6'4 is not far from it as well. Compare 6'2 with 6'6, the difference is $33k. Being 6'6 IS THAT MUCH BETTER THAN BEING 6'2

Last edited:
I think 6‘3 is perfect

Yep, at 6'2 I'm an Incel and women won't give me the light of day, but I know a man who is morbidly obese, weighs 250 Kg. or something, he's Asian, yet still gets Foids because he's 6'6. Height is only important once you're 5'5+

This is why I want high heels, they add 3 extra inches, high heels plus high soles is 6 extra inches, I can be 6'5 or 6'8 if I can find heightmaxxing shoes my size. But I can't because they literally only make these shoes for manlets. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Yes, I know Foids view me as a manlet because I'm not 6'6+...

Yep, at 6'2 I'm an Incel and women won't give me the light of day, but I know a man who is morbidly obese, weighs 250 Kg. or something, he's Asian, yet still gets Foids because he's 6'6. Height is only important once you're 5'5+

This is why I want high heels, they add 3 extra inches, high heels plus high soles is 6 extra inches, I can be 6'5 or 6'8 if I can find heightmaxxing shoes my size. But I can't because they literally only make these shoes for manlets. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Yes, I know Foids view me as a manlet because I'm not 6'6+...

5'5+ should be 6'6+. Brutal heightpill, dude. :blackpill: