Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black Metal is the music for incels

Valinor

Valinor

Recruit
★★
https://youtu.be/L2NzXfZN5Vw

The above song was written by Per "Dead" Ohlin on his suicide note:

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]"The famous line: excuse the blood, but I have slit my wrists and neck. It was the intention that I would die in the woods so that it would take a few days before I was possibly found. I belong in the woods and have always done so. No one will understand the reason for this anyway. To give some semblance of an explanation I'm not a human, this is just a dream and soon I will awake. It was too cold and the blood was coagulating all the time, plus my new knife is too dull. If I don't succeed dying to the knife I will blow all the shit out of my skull. Yet I do not know. I left all my lyrics by "Let the good times roll" -- plus the rest of the money. Whoever finds it gets the fucking thing. As a last salutation may I present "Life Eternal". Do whatever you want with the fucking thing. / Pelle.[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I didn't come up with this now, but seventeen years ago."[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]And the lyrics to Life Eternal that were included:[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]"A dream of another existence You wish to die A dream of another world You pray for death[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]To release the soul one must die To find peace inside you must get eternal[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I am a mortal, but am I human? How beautiful life is now when my time has come A human destiny, but nothing human inside What will be left of me when I'm dead? There was nothing when I lived[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]What you found was eternal death No one will ever miss you"[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]He was truely not meant for this world. Just like any truecel. Any music that's upbeat or happy cannot be music for incels. Black metal speaks to our depression, our inner wrath and aggression. Let's discuss it here.[/font]

Any kind of non mainstream music is ince tbh. Do you think normal people who have sex have time to look for obscure bands?

There is nothing about being incel there. Just about twisted and depressed and that is not exclusive to incels.

Black Metal has good stuff in it but the all the Viking/Nordic roleplay is a bit silly, IMHO.

Plus, most of the Black Metal people I ever met were basically edgy normies with corpse paint. The girls were 9 out 10 more vain and superficial than your average Stacy.

Anon said:
Do you think normal people who have sex have time to look for obscure bands?

If you get involved with these alternative scenes you will know that yes. Seen that thousands of times.

Actually some of these scenes are more full of sex than average.

AngelOfDisease said:
There is nothing about being incel there. Just about twisted and depressed and that is not exclusive to incels.

Black Metal has good stuff in it but the all the Viking/Nordic roleplay is a bit silly, IMHO.

Plus, most of the Black Metal people I ever met were basically edgy normies with corpse paint. The girls were 9 out 10 more vain and superficial than your average Stacy.

If you get involved with these alternative scenes you will know that yes. Seen that thousands of times.

Actually some of these scenes are more full of sex than average.

Good to know.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJhi43RntJk[/video]

God, the vocals in black metal are awful. Why don't they just do regular screaming like this.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_V9f64KRYk[/video]

[attachment=353]
I fucking love black metal.

Attachments

• 4vbw 35 yseawr.PNG
    4vbw 35 yseawr.PNG
    78.6 KB · Views: 102
Black metal in general, altough the suicidal ones are mostly bad and cringe-inducing; a black metal album has to be good. Overall Black Metal is a good genre.