Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Blackpill experts GTFIH

B

Bartlomiej Xanax

Greycel
What do you think a Polish white high-tier normie/chadlite (good face/ 5'11) sexual rank would be if he moved to the USA (not necessarily any of the main cities)? Maybe it's worth adding that he would be a doctor there. I am asking for a friend (I myself am a subhuman 1/10 face manlet). My friend believes in blackpill and he is seriously concerned if it wouldn't be better for him to stay in Poland and make way less money, since he is afraid of being an incel there.

I dont know and your first post is stupid but he's gonna get sex. If he's moving to texas tell him I will kill him with the power of penislossus

What do you think a Polish white high-tier normie/chadlite (good face/ 5'11) sexual rank would be if he moved to the USA (not necessarily any of the main cities)? Maybe it's worth adding that he would be a doctor there. I am asking for a friend (I myself am a subhuman 1/10 face manlet). My friend believes in blackpill and he is seriously concerned if it wouldn't be better for him to stay in Poland and make way less money, since he is afraid of being an incel there.
Poles aren't white, but their women are hot ngl

It depends how germanic passing he is

hell be bullied by Tyrone