Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill in the videogame "Bully"

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
In this classic Rockstar videogame there's a mission where you have to recover the diary of a tall nerd foid because it was confiscated by the math teacher. So you infiltrate the school at night and when you recover the diary you can read this page:
H6vmGRo

Poor nigga Bucky got cucked by the main character, after this mission if you encounter the nerd foid you can kiss her and you recover health so it's useful specially if other students beat you up and you're in the middle of a mission without health restoring items kek. Although IRL no foid would like Billy because he's a manlet (in cutscenes it's pretty obvious he's one of the shortest characters of the game) and with his default haircut it looks like he's a baldcel. But the diary is spot on "nice guys" never get the foid and are friendzoned always.
latest

Btw this is Bucky he's truecel tier tbh
Bucky

Bully is super fuckin brutal
I cant play that game anymore because everytime ı do ı see my shitty life in highschool and get non-war equalivent of a PDST

Which console you playing it on ? PS2 has less content,PC fuckin sucks ass and is buggy/frame capped and Xbox360 version is
Nice tbh

irl this would be the chad

gary is the ultimate mogger ,plus look this heightmog

06315a6e7f055b9bbe5cf9897ea38397.png

Bully is super fuckin brutal
I cant play that game anymore because everytime ı do ı see my shitty life in highschool and get non-war equalivent of a PDST

Which console you playing it on ? PS2 has less content,PC fuckin sucks ass and is buggy/frame capped and Xbox360 version is
Nice tbh
I'm playing it on PC, and you're right the vanilla version is sheit on Windows 10 but luckily there's a fanmade patch that removes most of the bugs (the game hasn't crashed anytime yet) and the FPS limit, at 60FPS is looks sooo smooth :feelsokman: I also use a controller because the keyboard + mouse control scheme is terrible. On the other hand the graphics have aged a bit badly (although I don't care) and there aren't many HD texture mods, there are some but they completely replace the textures by others that I don't like.

You keep that nose clean boy, or I shall clean it myself!!

Damn, i want to be back in school and be chad so much. Life sucks.

Although IRL no foid would like Billy because he's a manlet (in cutscenes it's pretty obvious he's one of the shortest characters of the game) and with his default haircut it looks like he's a baldcel.
Dark Triad is much, much more effective and easier to pull off in high school than later.

A compensating, bald, short subhuman like Billy is EXACTLY the type of person to bullymaxx and peak in high school. I have seen ugly dudes have those "kiss marks" on their necks as early as 13 just because they bullymaxxed and local foids from broken families were drawn to that power.

Chad doesn't bully. And he peaks in college, not in highschool. Chad is probably one of the invisible kids in high school.

High school is kindergarden shit. Chad will fuck 50 foids in college and he will have never bullied a single person in his life.

I loved this game, I had it for ps2 "canis canem edit" was its name. I finished it like 10 times.

Yes a lot of blackpills are thrown there.

However the nerds were kinda powerfull in the game, they built shit.

Those rich dudes where the worst group for me, they are stupid.

Dark Triad is much, much more effective and easier to pull off in high school than later.
But it doesn't work for incels anyways.

I remember the uproar this game caused, parents wanted it off store shelves

I have the platinum trophy on that game.