Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blonde Women Don't Like Currycels

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
A balding Currycel such as myself will never get a Blonde Stacy. That's a big part of my incel identity. I think Blonde Stacies want Aryan Gigachads, not Low Tier Normies like me.

They only like Tyrone and Chad

This basic is knowledge man even normies know this

deathnic feels:fuk:
blondes are overrated btw

maybe a currycel can get a sub3 blonde

I think people overexaggerate how over it is for curries in the west, definitely worse than other races but many of them dont date white foids because they prefer arranged marriages or dating within their own endogamous communities
Arranged Marriage is gay

They only like Tyrone and Chad
White foids are the ones who obsessed with big dicks. It doesn't matter how you look like if you have big dick. Thats why they even fuck animals.

A balding Currycel such as myself will never get a Blonde Stacy. That's a big part of my incel identity. I think Blonde Stacies want Aryan Gigachads, not Low Tier Normies like me.
I’m fucking a blonde whore later today :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Suifuel for currycels and brownie sands.

CUrry, Sand, and Turk actually lust for white aryan nordic blonde women. I have seen it and heard it all. Whether online or irl. Absolutely no doubt about it.

But statistically, as the dating apps reveal (as well as personal observations), Black and Asian men (who both don't lust for white women anywhere near the way curry and sand men do) actually do better with white foids than Curry men or Sand men.

No one likes currycels

they mog curries so hard

average curry

w
white women period dont like me even though im a gymaxxed ogre white cel

UTTERLY OVER read my awfl chat roulette experience

@Lonely_2

in my failed normie days blonds used to pay attention to my curry ass, I had mostly good experience with them. this was ofc 8+ yrs ago

nah curries are lucky to have it as a fallback option

I'm going to arrangedmarriagemax if i dont ascend during my 20s

arrangemaxx is not proper solution, you either get a curry roasties that chad/tyrones enjoyed in the prime or get a real ugly one

only porkisthani curry are lucky, where they can manage to get a rather attractive curry foid who's likely a virgin or low body count

arrangemaxx is not proper solution, you either get a curry roasties that chad/tyrones enjoyed in the prime or get a real ugly one

only porkisthani curry are lucky, where they can manage to get a rather attractive curry foid who's likely a virgin or low body count
Well I'm Paki and I can assure you thats not true

Well I'm Paki and I can assure you thats not true

you're not lucky then to have a family with good connections back home. btw I edited my comment so refresh the page to see it.
I know some paki curry bros they all ended up with a foid beyond their looksmaxx
they are rich doe

I see Hindustani men with Blonde native toilets all the time here in the Netherlands. :feelswhat::blackpill: I have no idea why people are coping like this.

Have some respect and stop worshipping people and looking for their validation simply for their race. It’s pretty retarded and it makes you way more unattractive than you already are.

The sky is blue.

Not true. You’re more likely to marry a virgin through arranged marriages than through western-style dating since women who go ahead with them are more likely to be trad.

maybe if you're getting some ugly curry pajeeta
the ones from cities like New Delhi are ran through