[JFL] BrazilianSigma, why can't you stop eating so much?

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Subhuman with human desires.
-
Oct 19, 2019
Exposed himself:lul:

PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
Oct 1, 2018
This doesn't even have anything to do with inceldom, plenty of non-incels hate hamplanets.

IMO, morbidlyobesecels are volcels (genetic disorders aside)

This explains a lot about BrazilianSmegma.

Einon

Einon

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
Jan 6, 2019
Losing weight is almolst impossible for most people.All the skinny normies looking down on fatcels deserve to perish,most people don't have the discipline to do it,it just so happens that some don't have to.

Diocel

Diocel

tranny killer
-
Dec 5, 2019
so he's confirmed fat, so the memes about him are true.

ovrload

ovrload

Mythic
-
Nov 11, 2017
Losing weight is almolst impossible for most people.All the skinny normies looking down on fatcels deserve to perish,most people don't have the discipline to do it,it just so happens that some don't have to.
It’s really fucking simple. People just eat so much high dense calorie foods they just stack on the weight.

C

CuckedRedditor

Veteran
-
Sep 30, 2019
BrazilianSigma is an obeast hambeast hamplanet butter-huffer butter-bison butter-barge oreogre fat piece of fucking shit.

Einon

Einon

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
Jan 6, 2019
It’s really fucking simple. People just eat so much high dense calorie foods they just stack on the weight.
I don't gain weight,but I have trouble losing it,if it was easy everyone would do it

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Virgin but not incel
-
Jul 31, 2019
And he responded right to this thread with estats. As if normal weight obesity doesn't exist.
He's lying , just depends on what. Either skinny fat or lied about height and is just fat

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
Sep 30, 2019
Fat truecel confirmed

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
Nov 7, 2017
"Haha, incels are lazy cheeto encrusted fatasses"

"wtf how dare incels insult fat people, keep your opinions on them to yourselves"

Comfycel

Comfycel

Waifupilled & NEETpilled
-
Dec 29, 2019
Why the fuck everyone here is so obsessed with that retard? Every single day I see like 7 threads about him or IT.

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Captain
-
Oct 7, 2019
Why the fuck everyone here is so obsessed with that retard? Every single day I see like 7 threads about him or IT.
Because he makes 50 threads a day acting like hes better than us when hes admitted to being a fat virgin that stays on reddit all dally

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

OG Maycel
-
May 26, 2018
That's still kind of fat for his height, because I bet he doesn't have any muscles.
Guaranteed fabricated number, he literally just chose a height in-between 6'0 and 6'4 and a bodyweight that makes it sound like he lifts.

And if he is actually Chad, I have no idea why he's lurking an incel forum and taking 50,000 screenshots per day when he could be living his life right now instead of doing something pointless and time-wasting such as that.

Oh right, he has admitted himself that he's a virgin.

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Jan 17, 2018
Guaranteed fabricated number, he literally just chose a height in-between 6'0 and 6'4 and a bodyweight that makes it sound like he lifts.

And if he is actually Chad, I have no idea why he's lurking an incel forum and taking 50,000 screenshots per day when he could be living his life right now instead of doing something pointless and time-wasting such as that.

Oh right, he has admitted himself that he's a virgin.
The old adage applies: pics or it didn't happen.