Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BrendioEEE is a Chad

Keep coping while 5'5" chadface tier manlets lays his ballsack on your 18 yr old looksmatch forehead

That'll be the day. Women literally want manlet dead. Keep coping tho

That'll be the day. Women literally want manlet dead. Keep coping tho
JFL me at 5'7" height mog a good number of men in public while they walk around with their wives and GFs.

I'll take my perception over your Basement Dweller IQ Cope any day.

I dont know what part of the world you're in, but being 5'5" or 5'6" in most parts of the States is not a fucking death sentence if you have a solid 5/10 face minimum

How old are you?

JFL me at 5'7" height mog a good number of men in public while they walk around with their wives and GFs.

I'll take my perception over your Basement Dweller IQ Cope any day.

I dont know what part of the world you're in, but being 5'5" or 5'6" in most parts of the States is not a fucking death sentence if you have a solid 5/10 face minimum

How old are you?

You lost me when you started throwing insults for literally no reason other than having a different opinion than you. And I have basement dweller IQ?

No thanks. Sucks your a manlet.

You lost me when you started throwing insults for literally no reason other than having a different opinion than you. And I have basement dweller IQ?

No thanks. Sucks your a manlet.
Where did I insult you? Just lol

I guess, im not incel because of my height.

Exactly. JFL @ the copers here thinking only terachads can get foids. All you need to get laid is be 5+ and Neurotypical or if youre non NT, be a 7+ looks wise.

No lol. 5/10 guys don't get laid regularly. They get lucky very rarely after struggling for a lomg time.

He can definitely get a noodle but I don't think he can get a white girl, because isn't he also a low-income cel?

@BrendioEEE status maxxed so hard that he escaped inceldom.

Is @BrendioEEE his real account?
Like...nigga, for real?
Not a LARP?

Come to L.A and you'll find out about Sub 10 Law. At least if you're white.

For the next week if you wear a Kobe jersey, you will get laid easily. LAcels are volcels

He mogs me from Kavala to Murmansk.
Its not even his hair thats a probl eff m. Its that hes a lazy fatcel SF retard

But it is. The sub8 law basement dwellers are here since nov 8 2017, they never left althought some of them over the years where exposed as fakecels. Whogivesafucc and VST are the most famous example.

All Sub8 memers must be executed. How can it be over for sub8 that shit makes 0 sense this is some jewish psyops you are all fucking mosad agents fuck you jews